+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Hi

Do we have a document checklist for PR landing? if yes, then please share.

Thanks & Regards,
Surabhi Gupta
Hey! not sure.. I have been looking but nothing really applies for a "cec outland candidate" besides the COPR which you have to show to an officer at the POE and passport. On my application I selected $0 on proof of funds so not planning on carrying w me any papers regarding my financial statements. My boss sent me a job offer so I might add that to my COPR and passport, hope that's all we need! I'll be flying next week, will keep you posted.

Reactions: SJCochrane6

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey! not sure.. I have been looking but nothing really applies for a "cec outland candidate" besides the COPR which you have to show to an officer at the POE and passport. On my application I selected $0 on proof of funds so not planning on carrying w me any papers regarding my financial statements. My boss sent me a job offer so I might add that to my COPR and passport, hope that's all we need! I'll be flying next week, will keep you posted.
Please do. Thanks

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
So... I had another update.
Refusal letter. Heartbroken isn't even the word.

We were refused on the basis that 1.5 years of managerial experience wasn't classified as skilled work.. I literally have people who I employed at my old Canadian job gain PR with their current job title... @legalfalcon there any advice you can give? I'm trying to contact my lawyer immediately

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement based on the letter of
employment provided with the submissions. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you performed the
actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of
the NOC. As well, I am not satisfied that you performed a substantial number of the main duties outlined
in the NOC. As such you will not be awarded points for this work experience."

The CRS cut off was 75 points - I had way above this from language and age alone
That sucks!

Surprised that you didn't clear the points from what you've told us. Only thing I can think is that for CEC you need 1 year of Canadian work experience to qualify in that stream.... Was the managerial role that they disqualified the position you were claiming Canadian Work Experience points for?

kenchen1313

Mar 2, 2019
So... I had another update.
Refusal letter. Heartbroken isn't even the word.

We were refused on the basis that 1.5 years of managerial experience wasn't classified as skilled work.. I literally have people who I employed at my old Canadian job gain PR with their current job title... @legalfalcon there any advice you can give? I'm trying to contact my lawyer immediately

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement based on the letter of
employment provided with the submissions. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you performed the
actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of
the NOC. As well, I am not satisfied that you performed a substantial number of the main duties outlined
in the NOC. As such you will not be awarded points for this work experience."

The CRS cut off was 75 points - I had way above this from language and age alone
What was your aor ? And did you include duties correspond to your job title on the job experience letter ?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
I am a cec outland applicant my work permit is expired i have received the portal email.
Aor July 2021
Portal email Oct 27th

I replied to the saying i am currently outside canada and do not have a valid visa ,IRCC responded saying “we cannot process if you’re outside canada please let us know when you’re in Canada”.

any suggestions what to next?
This is a generic response, no need to worry. Raise web form to update address of yourself, they will send you PPR soon.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hi guys! Question:
When I applied for PR I was inland with a valid WP, I then left Canada (for a reason) before WP expired and applied for the entrance visa (striker for passport). Obviously, they did not process my entrance on time and my WP expired. So today I received a request in the PR application to confirm my residential address. Do you think they asking this because they noticed I'm not in Canada anymore? I don't think other applicants received such requests...
Its just information, just reply whatever is the situation..your PPR is on the way

Reactions: Julie1985

aoaosuperman

Nov 26, 2021
Hi friends,
Myself Vigneshwaran Sekar currently residing in India and even I’m a CEC outlander. Right now I got a request from IRCC to update my current residential address and status in canada. But I don’t have any temporary visa and nothing. Am I still eligible and if so, what should I do?
Please guys help me with it!

Thanks in advance
did you get any updates?
I got the same request letter to ask me about my current residential address and when did I start to live here

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Has anybody got their GCMS notes? I applied for the IRCC one in August, still haven't got it until now. Just applied for another one from CBSA a week ago. And they're still not taking non-urgent phone calls. This is madness.

• Wow
Reactions: Tivativalu

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Has anybody got their GCMS notes? I applied for the IRCC one in August, still haven't got it until now. Just applied for another one from CBSA a week ago. And they're still not taking non-urgent phone calls. This is madness.
I applied for mine on the 20/11 from IRCC. Will let you know if I receive them. I have heard there are delays from IRCC but that’s crazy. You will probably find they will be quicker from CBSA

Reactions: devinakarsten

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
This is a generic response, no need to worry. Raise web form to update address of yourself, they will send you PPR soon.

I am in the same situation. I raised a webform and got this message. Do you think that my pr is approved i just need to wait for PPR ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the information you mentioned was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hello everyone! I have a quick question. My medical exam is going to expire on December 2 and I haven had any updates on my profile. I don't know if the medical will get extended or not. Should I contact them in this regard? Or should I just wait?

The waiting it's been awful, my AOR is May 2020 and haven't had any updates since January 2020 when I gave biometrics.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hello everyone! I have a quick question. My medical exam is going to expire on December 2 and I haven had any updates on my profile. I don't know if the medical will get extended or not. Should I contact them in this regard? Or should I just wait?

The waiting it's been awful, my AOR is May 2020 and haven't had any updates since January 2020 when I gave biometrics.
Nah just wait. Once they get to your file, they will decide to either request a new medical or give you an extension. You can call/contact them to try and see if they can give you an update regarding where your file is at.

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Nah just wait. Once they get to your file, they will decide to either request a new medical or give you an extension. You can call/contact them to try and see if they can give you an update regarding where your file is at.
Yeah my last update was a response to a web form like 4 month ago saying that all stages where "currently valid" (don't know what that mean really). And with all the Afganistán problem I couldn't get a proper response the last 2 times I tried. So I guess I'll keep waiting haha.