+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

PepUrquin

Jun 29, 2021
Very Disappointing and unfair. I really wonder what must have happened to the 2020 files and how this all ends, no communication from them yet despite them knowing do many applicants have been patiently waiting. Seeing applicants from 2019 still waiting bothers me so much. :(
Yeah, it's tough to stay positive. I try to remind myself that I'm fortunate enough to be healthy and residing in a safe country, unlike so many others. All things considered, I could have it a lot worse, and I'm happy to wait a little longer if it means that more Afghan refugees can escape the Taliban. Nonetheless, 2 years is a long time to be waiting, and every time I see an inland applicant get a PPR after 2-3 months I kinda want to scream. I mean, is my application really that "complicated?" They approved it over a year ago (according to GCMS notes). Honestly, I've fantasized about wasting money to redo my medicals in the hopes that someone from the IRCC will open at my application, and be like, "Whoa 22 months? Probably ought to shoot that guy an email."

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Very Disappointing and unfair. I really wonder what must have happened to the 2020 files and how this all ends, no communication from them yet despite them knowing do many applicants have been patiently waiting. Seeing applicants from 2019 still waiting bothers me so much. :(
IRCC is busy issuing ecopr to 2021applicants in 30 to 60 days, happy for them, but ircc must communicate with 2019 & 2020 applicants regarding issuing ppr & ecopr, i am waiting from more than 1 year, many candidates are waiting from last more than 2 years

PCVolvorein

Oct 10, 2021
Don't think so. ITA Feb13(Historical and easiest )as they say was in India then and now. My AOR May 2021, medical approved 1June, Biometric 16 July completed(Bio so late due to lockdown), ghost update in 1st of Aug. then nothing. still waiting for PPR

I m too thinking my profile might be complex for them for me its not. But my point of view doesn't matter here. They might be busy with let the easiest one be in irrespective of country.
one of my friend who is in Toronto for last 3 yr didn't got ECOPR yet. his AOR was march2021 and few of other Inland CEC guies who i know got in 3 month. That's the best analysis i got any more logical and practical point of view. Please share.

Last edited: