+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
I'm in a very similar situation.
AOR June 2020 - I've been out of the country throughout my application, however, they still sent me the portal email back in June. I replied straight away but, of course, it's been radio silence since then.
I'm going to try calling the London office tomorrow just for fun.
I'll let you know if I get any updates on my application
Good luck getting through, let me know if you have any positive developments!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I got my passport request letter today. My timeline is as follows:

AOR: June 25 2021
Medicals and bio passed on: July 22
Request letter for passport and photos: October 5th

I am still in shock! Finally this uncertain and long path after several visas and work permits to get the PR is over..

Hopefully everybody here can get this freaking email soon!!!
Congrats! :D

Reactions: mdqueen

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys, I got my passport request letter today. My timeline is as follows:

AOR: June 25 2021
Medicals and bio passed on: July 22
Request letter for passport and photos: October 5th

I am still in shock! Finally this uncertain and long path after several visas and work permits to get the PR is over..

Hopefully everybody here can get this freaking email soon!!!
Good for you but my AOR is March 2021 and Dehli office said they have received my enquiry but still waiting for PPR

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Good for you but my AOR is March 2021 and Dehli office said they have received my enquiry but still waiting for PPR.
Is it possible to contact the Delhi office to enquire about our files? What's the contact number you used?

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Good for you but my AOR is March 2021 and Dehli office said they have received my enquiry but still waiting for PPR.
How did you check with Delhi office? Through webform? My VO is Ottawa but I informed to landing mail that I am oustide canada. So, I dont know if they have transferred my file to NDVO.

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,

I received the portal creation email back in July and responded with respective information and also mentioned I was out of Canada at that time. They immediately responded that I need to be in Canada in order to proceed further and inform them when I'm back so they can continue with the process.

I am now back in Canada only to find out they aren't responding when I informed about the same and I'm really lost on what I'm supposed to do. Please advise if there's anything I can do, I will really appreciate it.

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Hello,

I received the portal creation email back in July and responded with respective information and also mentioned I was out of Canada at that time. They immediately responded that I need to be in Canada in order to proceed further and inform them when I'm back so they can continue with the process.

I am now back in Canada only to find out they aren't responding when I informed about the same and I'm really lost on what I'm supposed to do. Please advise if there's anything I can do, I will really appreciate it.
How long have you been back for and did you contact solely via webform, or did you call them?

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
I See many ppr for pnp/fsw & cec inland(primary applicant) with Outland dependent, coming this week. I don't see CEC Outland 2020 primary applicants getting ppr, even if few outland cec received ppr, number is still low. It seems like ircc forgot cec outland 2020 primary applicants

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
How long have you been back for and did you contact solely via webform, or did you call them?
Hello,

It's been more than 15 days. I've raised a web form and also responded to the email they sent just as they instructed. I did call them twice but they said, all I have to do is wait.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
I landed in Toronto today guys, the process was super easy and quick and I did a soft landing which they were totally cool with. Felt great when congratulated on becoming a PR!!

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
I landed in Toronto today guys, the process was super easy and quick and I did a soft landing which they were totally cool with. Felt great when congratulated on becoming a PR!!
Hey @kirsteeee

That's so good to hear. Could you please let me know the landing process/procedures at Pearson airport. Asking this to pass the info to my outland dependant on what to expect!

Thanks and Welcome to Toronto!