+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
We assumed since they could be edited they wouldn't have to be identical, nor that an LOE needed to be provided. Fuck ><.

The application was originally made in early/mid 2020, but my partner hadn't fully submitted it. We spoke to a lawyer in December and she said "just submit it, then open up a new application in your partners name too" - so the application had old information anyway.
You always have the option to send an LOE using a web form after the application has been submitted, if you feel the need to clarify something. I personally have sent webforms in my own case. But if the lawyer says its fine then its probably going to be okay.

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
Hi there!
So PPR is an electronic document? Did you send them your passport?
Thank you
Julie
P.S sorry if you already mentioned this - I'm new here :)
Yes, and yes, and there's a ton of info about my application and updates that I have shared, simply click on my profile and see my previous comments/activity.

Reactions: Julie1985

Adrian7575

Aug 18, 2021
Hey everyone any update on anyone getting PPR? I called the IRCC today was on the phone waiting to be connected for over a hour and when I got an agent they wouldn't help.

• Sad
Reactions: Tivativalu

ptycanada

Jul 7, 2021
Does anyone have an idea how much time does it take to get the visa after getting the PPR? I mean after submitting the passport?

Any help would be appreciated.

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,

Just received portal mail today. I am a CEC inland applicant but currently out of Canada now.

I indicated my status through portal mail like this. So, people like me proceed with local visa offices out of Canada? Anyone similar ? Any ideas?

Many thanks

dhanitersam

Mar 2, 2015
AOR: February 25, 2021
CEC - No Dependents ( Applied from India )
Medicals: Passed March 11, 2021
Biometrics: Completed July 5, 2019
Additional Document (RCMP) Submitted: April 15, 2021

No update since
Called IRCC with no luck, got the same update as the profile.
Applied for GCMS notes twice no update
Filled out IRCC forms for update got a generic reply, that they won't be able to provide update due to other priorities

Any ideas if anything can be done ??

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Does anyone have an idea how much time does it take to get the visa after getting the PPR? I mean after submitting the passport?

Any help would be appreciated.
The letter says expect to be without your passport for 4 weeks - so I guess up to 4 weeks?

Reactions: ptycanada

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

Just received portal mail today. I am a CEC inland applicant but currently out of Canada now.

I indicated my status through portal mail like this. So, people like me proceed with local visa offices out of Canada? Anyone similar ? Any ideas?

Many thanks
I am in the same situation. AOR June 2020. I applied while in Canada but currently out of Canada. I got an e mail on feb 2021 from etobicoke office. Asked me where I am. And said my copr document was issued. But no document sent me. Since then no update. I sent an e-mail to the canadian consulate in my current country 2 months ago. They said your documents not here.

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
I am in the same situation. AOR June 2020. I applied while in Canada but currently out of Canada. I got an e mail on feb 2021 from etobicoke office. Asked me where I am. And said my copr document was issued. But no document sent me. Since then no update. I sent an e-mail to the canadian consulate in my current country 2 months ago. They said your documents not here.
I sent a mail to my local visa office guide ask for directions for electronic travel document. Since your copr is issued, maybe you should also find a local consulate and as for processing the travel document. I do not know the process. I am speculating now. I will post if anything arises from the local office here.

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Any Outland AOR August 2020 CEC Candidate from India received PPR recently, I thought by mid September Most of the Outland CEC candidates will get PPR, but it seems like ircc covid situation & Afghanistan situation is not ending, Not sure if i will be asking the same thing after 1 month on October 15, This wait time is mentally tiring.

Reactions: canadavisa000

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Any Outland AOR August 2020 CEC Candidate from India received PPR recently, I thought by mid September Most of the Outland CEC candidates will get PPR, but it seems like ircc covid situation & Afghanistan situation is not ending, Not sure if i will be asking the same thing after 1 month on October 15, This wait time is mentally tiring.
No update. AOR July 2020

• Sad
Reactions: jitesh2013

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021

I'm june 2020. Same, no updates since all passed in march of this year. I don't know when we will get any sort of reply. My meds expired. I'd, at least, like to get a request for remeds to know someone has looked at my profile, but nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: jitesh2013