+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

WolfeAv

Apr 30, 2021
Your details in your Express Entry profile when you received ITA should be identical to when you submit your PR application, (and if it isn't then you need to include LOE and supporting documents if required). If there are discrepancies between the two it may increase the time frame, but I don't think they will refuse it.
I'm curious, did you include a 'Letter of Explanation' advising them why you made those changes?
We assumed since they could be edited they wouldn't have to be identical, nor that an LOE needed to be provided. Fuck ><.

The application was originally made in early/mid 2020, but my partner hadn't fully submitted it. We spoke to a lawyer in December and she said "just submit it, then open up a new application in your partners name too" - so the application had old information anyway.

Reactions: kpIN2CAN

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Just flew in there. Got an absolute grilling from Border Security in Calgary. She couldn't understand why I'd travel without the documents. Threatened me with Secondary Questioning but gave me the benefit of the doubt and sent me on my way. I have a return flight booked for the 27th of November.
Are you going to stay there and then inform them that you're inland?

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Just flew in there. Got an absolute grilling from Border Security in Calgary. She couldn't understand why I'd travel without the documents. Threatened me with Secondary Questioning but gave me the benefit of the doubt and sent me on my way. I have a return flight booked for the 27th of November.
What you mean by travel without documents? You had the TRV right ?

Jul 23, 2021
Need help!
Please help me out in this situation.
I am principal applicant with outland dependent and few days ago I got portal confirmation email where I replied pA inland and dependent outland. But now I got the credentials for me and my spouse as well who never been to Canada before.
What I can do in this situation?
AoR 27 Feb

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Guys , anymore PPR news on the weekend to skyrocket my expectations.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Need help!
Please help me out in this situation.
I am principal applicant with outland dependent and few days ago I got portal confirmation email where I replied pA inland and dependent outland. But now I got the credentials for me and my spouse as well who never been to Canada before.
What I can do in this situation?
AoR 27 Feb
Just respond back to them and explain the situation

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Guys , anymore PPR news on the weekend to skyrocket my expectations.
Yeah. Eagerly waiting for an update man. I am waiting with an AUG 2020 AOR.
Applied for GCMS July 3rd week. Gave ReMeds in March2021. Although I held myself back from enquiring more about my application by never calling and having raised only one webform which was answered backwith a general reply , this anticipation now is quite nerve wracking.
Neither did I get a reply back for my GCMS notes nor did I get any further update. FingersCrossed.

tztzttznd

Jan 18, 2021
I got my PPR on ~ 8/27
AOR 10/5/2020 as an inland CEC applicant
Moved to the U.S. in December 2020
Got married in April in the U.S. and received an email asking if I'm physically in Canada, reported my move and marriage then submitted all docs for my husband in August
(so by then I guess I was treated as an outland applicant?)
8/27 received a PPR though my medical expired on ~8/10
sent out passports on 8/31, return label not activated yet

LyuCECO

Sep 11, 2021
I got my PPR on ~ 8/27
AOR 10/5/2020 as an inland CEC applicant
Moved to the U.S. in December 2020
Got married in April in the U.S. and received an email asking if I'm physically in Canada, reported my move and marriage then submitted all docs for my husband in August
(so by then I guess I was treated as an outland applicant?)
8/27 received a PPR though my medical expired on ~8/10
sent out passports on 8/31, return label not activated yet
Hello, did you add your husband to your application? What documents did you submit for him? Thank you!

tztzttznd

Jan 18, 2021
Hello, did you add your husband to your application? What documents did you submit for him? Thank you!
Hello, after I reported my marital status update, IRCC sent a request letter to me for the additional docs, including police certificate, birth certificate, medical exam, scanned passport, and some personal info forms, they could be uploaded on the portal.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Fellow Outlanders,

Are we supposed to update our Vaccination status once after we got fully vaccinated(i.e The recommended two dosses of the Vaccine) ?