+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
They sent email to my agency as below,

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I got the same email. The PDF first line says for me "Your application for permanent residence has been approved.". Hopefully this means they wont request remedicals or other documents.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Does anyone got any update after responding to the portal email ?.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
He was told to wait and notify immigration when he's back in canada.. he's not the only one. I saw two guys with a response like this post:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-outside-canada.741768/

Basically one given the option to either notify them when they are back in canada to finalize OR have the file transferred to local office for finalization and COPR issuance. and the other was just given the option for to notify them when he's back in Canada only. The second person has an active work permit but he's out of the country. So it seems thats whats different.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
In March 2021, I received a re-medical request, this was just before they had decided to stop processing all the outland applications. What about you?
My medical expired 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I won't need to do another one. I'm thinking of going to Canada next month as I can work remotely so if they contact me I'll be there already, in case that is any help. They say on the ircc website that there's a backlog on processing medicals so I think that that could be part of the hold up for us, they are putting us in with the general medical queue or something.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello CEC Outlanders,
How much time did your GCMS Notes take to get back to you and which moth have you applied ?

I had appliedfor my notes in third week of July and it's been more than 30 days now. I was just wondering if it will take even more time.
Thanks in advance.

Adrian7575

Aug 18, 2021
Hello CEC Outlanders,
How much time did your GCMS Notes take to get back to you and which moth have you applied ?

I had appliedfor my notes in third week of July and it's been more than 30 days now. I was just wondering if it will take even more time.
Thanks in advance.
I got mine in about 38 days

Reactions: Tivativalu

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021
Hi guys , I am CEC Outlander . I received portal email to confirm if i am outside canada or inside canada
I replied saying I am outside Canada few days ago
today , I received credentials with username and password
now I am so confused , I don't know what to do in this case

any suggestions would be appreciated , thank you

Reactions: Tivativalu

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys , I am CEC Outlander . I received portal email to confirm if i am outside canada or inside canada
I replied saying I am outside Canada few days ago
today , I received credentials with username and password
now I am so confused , I don't know what to do in this case

any suggestions would be appreciated , thank you
Have you tried logging in?