+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Who else got the email regarding the survey ?
A survey? I got an email back in March asking to complete an experience survey because "I recently received a decision on an application"

I still haven't veen contacted regarding what that decision is though. lol

Reactions: uvi1992

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Who else got the email regarding the survey ?
Yesterday I received survey, may be they want to check their reviews. Not sure really what is the challenge with IRCC, they are allowing tourists from Sep7, When CEC outland will get PPR or COPR??? When we need to plan. They need to take the decision.

uvi1992

Dec 9, 2020
A survey? I got an email back in March asking to complete an experience survey because "I recently received a decision on an application"

I still haven't veen contacted regarding what that decision is though. lol
recent survey was regarding how covid-19 affected your case and all that.
My AOR August 2020 Outland
Security: not started

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Has anyone heard about any Outland getting ppr??
Seen some news about Inland + outland files being finalized but no updates regarding other outland files. If I'm right, they are first renewing expired COPRs, then inland applicants with outland dependants, and finally, other outland applicants. My best guess is by the 2nd-3rd week of August, we'll see some considerable movements on our files.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
recent survey was regarding how covid-19 affected your case and all that.
My AOR August 2020 Outland
Security: not started
I see. I didn't get that survey. They are probably getting a lot of angry feedback I'd imagine. lol

I put all my feedback in the survey in March. I did not hold back hahaha.... especially as it stated that my application had been finalised yet I am still waiting.

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Is anyone else considering travelling as a tourist to Canada after the 7th September and waiting for the visa there? I can work remotely so I'm considering it.

Reactions: PlUrb

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is anyone else considering travelling as a tourist to Canada after the 7th September and waiting for the visa there? I can work remotely so I'm considering it.
I think that if you can afford it and inform IRCC then I wouldn't see a problem with that. I can't at the moment since I recently finished my job contract I am trying to save my cash for the time being.

Jul 10, 2021
I asked about this through the Webform and told them that I'd have proof of funds to aid my stay while I wait but they responded and said not to travel until I receive the required documents.

Reactions: Canex17

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.
Did you received C
I'm outland cec too. Aor oct 26. Only medicals and biometrics passed. Criminality in progress.

I've come across maybe 3 or 4 others like us. One has eligibility recommended pass, aor in Oct. So i guess being outland doesn't affect that.
Did you received COPR?

WolfeAv

Apr 30, 2021
Hey guys,

Myself and common law partner
Outland CEC

CRS 275
ITA: Feb 15th
Application submitted: March 30th
AOR: 29th April
Medical passed: 30th April
1/2 biometrics passed (done in canada)
2/2 Partner biometrics request: 30th April

Good luck all!
Hey guys just called IRCC for an update (it was automated only - no agents available, is that normal? Or should I phone again later to get an agent for more information?

Update was:
Reviewing eligibility,
Medical passed,
No additional documents required,
No interview required,
Biometrics passed,
Background check processing

No idea if this is good or bad news!

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have been seriously considering it. Especially just in case something else happens again in the future. Lockdowns/ cases increase or who knows etc. the only thing I’m curious about if flights be become more affordable come sep/ oct cause that’s a factor as well. I’m just so ready to make the move like all of us. Over waiting with no updates/ information