+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Don't know if you guys have heard, but the processing of outland applications had been stopped since March 2021 and it hasn't been resumed. Also, when they do start processing (the files of outlanders who had all the stages passed and are just waiting for the final decisions), IRCC will go through all the passed stages again, then issue a re-medical before handing out final decisions. Then PPR.

So sorry all of you but it had to be said, I am in the same boat as a lot of you, all stages passed, waiting for final decision - AOR July 2020.
Your statement is incorrect, Canada is allowing tourists from sep 7th, before that all outlanda will get COPR or from sep . Last year situation was different.Canada don't know the exact cout of tourists , no one can guess on that, so outland applicants will be not more then 3000. They will not restrict brother. Be positive for sure will all ger COPR's

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Also, some people with expired COPRs are now finally starting to receive emails confirming if they still want to come to Canada. Hopefully that's a good sign that we're up next or soon to be eventually.
Yes, you are right my friends both are from india and expired copr, one is from april and others is july, both received COPR's last week......so for sure will all get

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
I hope so buddy.
But have a look at the second page of the doc by IRCC in this video.
I am trying to find the document, and when I do I will share it with you guys.

Reactions: Shahbazali

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Don't know if you guys have heard, but the processing of outland applications had been stopped since March 2021 and it hasn't been resumed. Also, when they do start processing (the files of outlanders who had all the stages passed and are just waiting for the final decisions), IRCC will go through all the passed stages again, then issue a re-medical before handing out final decisions. Then PPR.

So sorry all of you but it had to be said, I am in the same boat as a lot of you, all stages passed, waiting for final decision - AOR July 2020.
Alot of this has already been assumed but is still merely speculation. Do you have a confirmed source on this?

Also, there's already been a few outland applicants that have received extensions to their medicals. At least one has posted in this thread iirc.

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
I called IRCC. I updated my address on webform for few times, called few times to confirm I am currently in Canada, but it does not change anything. And from that point, they will only tell you to wait, and you never know how long is the wait as our files are too complex compared to those applied this year.
Do you have the IRCC details? Might aswell call and see where my application is currently at.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Everyone -

I am posting this for everyone - to stay on positive note

There would have been numerous hurdles/wait for different reasons in our life. Just take a back seat and think for moment enjoy the moment while we can. as if we look back in future, it should be a great memories to talk about,

Long way - Never knowing about canada - then knowing about canada - working in canada - left canada and now waiting for PR

We have come long way - keep our hopes high. as they say " THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

PPR rains in the months ahead - :) :) :)

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hey guys, I think it might not be the same for outland applicants that apply in 2021 than those that applied in 2020. I created a thread to share some timelines for those that receive AOR in 2021. Thread is CEC Outlanders 2021.

Feel free to join and share!

Good luck eveyone!!
I did post there

Reactions: mdqueen

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi all, I'm CEC outland AOR May 2020. Just wondering if anybody's still stuck in criminality in progress and security not started? I feel like I'm the only one :(
The last movement on my file was they requested schedule A and travel history in March 2021, but nothing else since then. My med expired already in May.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hi All, Can any one create whatsapp link for CEC outlanders 2021, so that we all will be in same page.

PepUrquin

Jun 29, 2021
Alot of this has already been assumed but is still merely speculation. Do you have a confirmed source on this?

Also, there's already been a few outland applicants that have received extensions to their medicals. At least one has posted in this thread iirc.
Agreed. My AOR is December 2019 (CEC Outland), and my initial medicals would have expired in December 2020. I just received my GCMS notes a couple days ago, which indicate that my medicals have been extended until the end of next month. I was never contacted about a re-med or the extension. My application for PR has been approved, but not finalized, of course.

Reactions: Canex17

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
Agreed. My AOR is December 2019 (CEC Outland), and my initial medicals would have expired in December 2020. I just received my GCMS notes a couple days ago, which indicate that my medicals have been extended until the end of next month. I was never contacted about a re-med or the extension. My application for PR has been approved, but not finalized, of course.
How did you get those notes?