+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Jaykame

Sep 29, 2021
If you applied as inland you will receive and email for virtual landing. You will have to let them know that you are now outland so they can issue a PPR. I have seen some cases were this process takes 2-3 months and for some people they claimed they never received the email even. I would suggest to try to call IRCC directly in Canada.

I sent my passport to Mexico office for my visa and COPR but they will never answer the phone. Its almost impossible.
thank you. I got a response from them after calling IRCC so many times explaining to them why I can't send passport through the country I'm in right now and finally got a response but when I checked Mexico City they say they don't return passports to the country im in? Im like why did they direct me to you guys if I can't get help? I was also told I must pay to a Mexican bank... I gave up on them and with the instructions am planning to send to VAC in New York.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Anyone receive the email saying "We're still working on your application?", was it related to their system maintenance yesterday?

Last two times i received this email, i got my meds approved and biometrics approved a day later from receiving the emails. So hopefully means something moved along

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone receive the email saying "We're still working on your application?", was it related to their system maintenance yesterday?

Last two times i received this email, i got my meds approved and biometrics approved a day later from receiving the emails. So hopefully means something moved along
I received this email this morning. Mine mentioned I will learn more closer to my estimated completion but that was October 24th 2020. Hopefully it is a good sign.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
I received this email this morning. Mine mentioned I will learn more closer to my estimated completion but that was October 24th 2020. Hopefully it is a good sign.
Hi @Mark1993 . What is your VO ?

I haven;t recieved such kind of mail yet. I have an Aug2020 AOR.
Any more Outlanderswho haven't recieved such email ?

Also still waiitng for GCMS notes that I ordered almost 70 days ago.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
ahh mine said that too but my estimated date was in April 2020. I received this kind of email also during system maintenance too so if more people got it, it might be related to that rather than actual a move forward. We'll see this week I guess!

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
ahh mine said that too but my estimated date was in April 2020. I received this kind of email also during system maintenance too so if more people got it, it might be related to that rather than actual a move forward. We'll see this week I guess!
What office is your application being processed through. Mine is London. Hopefully an update will come. I was told in August I had a positive determination but I haven't heard anything since.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
What office is your application being processed through. Mine is London. Hopefully an update will come. I was told in August I had a positive determination but I haven't heard anything since.
As per my GCMS notes, it says CPC Ottawa. I received my portal confirmation with paper saying my application is approved on 20th of august and replied telling them im not in canada, received no reply. followed up, and raised 2 webforms and still nothing. I raised webforms telling them im not sure if my replies to the portal email are being received and they email back saying they wont reply to my webform inquiry. One other person in another forum raised a webform and he was told "we forwarded the info to officer responsible". its weird how they handle webforms differently

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
When I logged today to MyCIC I see 'Status is currently unavailable' . Seems some glitch in the website.

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
As per my GCMS notes, it says CPC Ottawa. I received my portal confirmation with paper saying my application is approved on 20th of august and replied telling them im not in canada, received no reply. followed up, and raised 2 webforms and still nothing. I raised webforms telling them im not sure if my replies to the portal email are being received and they email back saying they wont reply to my webform inquiry. One other person in another forum raised a webform and he was told "we forwarded the info to officer responsible". its weird how they handle webforms differently
I know a person who had a similar issue, he just sent a web form every day and was finally told to send his details to his nearest office. He just sent them to London and 2 weeks later he got all his documents.

Reactions: zm95

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
I know a person who had a similar issue, he just sent a web form every day and was finally told to send his details to his nearest office. He just sent them to London and 2 weeks later he got all his documents.
What documents did they have to send?