+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Ramganap

Sep 8, 2021
How is outland or inland applications differentiated? By the address of the primary applicant? I do not remember anything else in the application to select the type.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
How is outland or inland applications differentiated? By the address of the primary applicant? I do not remember anything else in the application to select the type.
Just current COR. It determines if the PPR stage is required which, if you are outland, will differ based on visa-exempt country status.

Ramganap

Sep 8, 2021
It determines if the PPR stage is required which, if you are outland, differs based on visa-exempt country status.
True, but I meant where do we specify if we are inland or outland in the application? Is it based on the primary applicant address?

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
True, but I meant where do we specify if we are inland or outland in the application? Is it based on the primary applicant address?
Ya, your Country of Residence. There's no other criteria they would need to determine inland/outland status. You are either in Canada or not and, if not, they will issue PPR so you have an appropriate visa to be allowed to enter.

I guess a PPC from your COR also further supports it though. But nothing else really comes to mind.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
The thing that blows my mind is that still people from 2019/20 are waiting and some are inland. Seems so incredibly unfair when some new inland applicants are being processed in super fast speeds. :/
IRCC: every file is unique
And 2019 and 2020 files are considered complex for them

Jaykame

Sep 29, 2021
Hi guys, my application was first applied as inland but I unfortunately had to fly out of canada for other reasons and my PR is approved and I got my passport request but when I informed IRCC through webform to get my visa and copr through Mexico City they haven't responded yet and it's been well over 3 weeks. Anyone facing this long wait? I called inland IRCC (bc Mexico embassy would not pick up or provide info) they said they're busy with the afghan refugees issue. ._.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
This is not Me. Saw this Post on Kubeir Kamal's Forum.
CEC Outlander got a PPR Request.

==============================================
Approval after 13 months!
CEC Outland with accompanying spouse
Country of Residence - Pakistan
VO - Vancouver
CRS - 449
ITA - 15th May'20
Upfront Medical - 20th July'20
AOR - 12th Aug'20
Biometrics Date - 9th Oct'20
Medical & Biometrics Passed - 16th Oct'20
ADR (prev study & work permits) - 28th Nov'20
ADR replied - 30th Nov'20
PFL - 5th Dec'20
PFL replied - 8th Dec'20
Re-medical request - 13th July'21
Re-medical passed - 6th Aug'21
RPRF - 10th Sep'21
PPR (Islamabad) - 14th Sep'21
Copr Issued - 29th Sep'21
Copr Expiry - 6th Aug'22
All the best to everyone waiting!

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
This is not Me. Saw this Post on Kubeir Kamal's Forum.
CEC Outlander got a PPR Request.

Approval after 13 months!
CEC Outland with accompanying spouse
Country of Residence - Pakistan
VO - Vancouver
CRS - 449
ITA - 15th May'20
Upfront Medical - 20th July'20
AOR - 12th Aug'20
Biometrics Date - 9th Oct'20
Medical & Biometrics Passed - 16th Oct'20
ADR (prev study & work permits) - 28th Nov'20
ADR replied - 30th Nov'20
PFL - 5th Dec'20
PFL replied - 8th Dec'20
Re-medical request - 13th July'21
Re-medical passed - 6th Aug'21
RPRF - 10th Sep'21
PPR (Islamabad) - 14th Sep'21
Copr Issued - 29th Sep'21
Copr Expiry - 6th Aug'22
All the best to everyone waiting!
I have seen mostly people with dependents only getting their PPR/Copr messages.
I think they are mainly focusing on Family reunion which is why people with dependent outside are issued PR.
Yet to see single applicant getting PR, outside of Canada. if there's anyone, single outland applicant got any email from IRCC, feel free to correct me because I like to be corrected.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Guys

Does anyone know what happens to TRV applications in progress(BOWP, SOWP, Temporary visas) after the PR application is approved in parallel? Please let me know

ptycanada

Jul 7, 2021
Guys

Does anyone know what happens to TRV applications in progress(BOWP, SOWP, Temporary visas) after the PR application is approved in parallel? Please let me know
It depends on the status of your PR application, if you get a visa stamped on your passport, any other visa is invalidated.

ptycanada

Jul 7, 2021
Hi guys, my application was first applied as inland but I unfortunately had to fly out of canada for other reasons and my PR is approved and I got my passport request but when I informed IRCC through webform to get my visa and copr through Mexico City they haven't responded yet and it's been well over 3 weeks. Anyone facing this long wait? I called inland IRCC (bc Mexico embassy would not pick up or provide info) they said they're busy with the afghan refugees issue. ._.
If you applied as inland you will receive and email for virtual landing. You will have to let them know that you are now outland so they can issue a PPR. I have seen some cases were this process takes 2-3 months and for some people they claimed they never received the email even. I would suggest to try to call IRCC directly in Canada.

I sent my passport to Mexico office for my visa and COPR but they will never answer the phone. Its almost impossible.

Reactions: Jaykame

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
It depends on the status of your PR application, if you get a visa stamped on your passport, any other visa is invalidated.
Im inland CEC! I got my first Portal email saying my application has been approved. I got to know that my pending applications(BOWP, TRV) will be closed and cancelled by IRCC.

Reactions: jitesh2013

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
I just received a notification that my COPR has been issued and the visa has been stamped on my passport in Mexico Visa Office. Does anyone know how much does it take for them to send the passport back to me?
Couple of days