+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Update: called Cic this morning and the agent told me: Eligibility recommended passed, background check is still under process.
Visa office: first Ottawa, then Edmonton and currently it’s in Nova Scotia.
The agent also told me that processing time could be more than 6 months.

Question: any idea how long does it take to get ppr after eligibility recommended passed? And is it normal that they are sending my application to different visa offices? I haven’t heard such thing before. People usually have the primary and secondary visa office if I am not wrong.

Thank you!
Yes. It is common for the files to be transferred to different offices. My file was initially with Ottawa and was then transferred to Edmonton. Try contacting your local MP's office if you are a CEC Inland applicant.

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Talked to cic agent security has not started eligibility medical info sharing criminality is passed it is going to take more than 6 months
Aor 19 october

Reactions: Johnkhuwaja

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hang in there bro
You'll get it

What's your NOC
Where do you work ?
Did you get your gcms notes?
NOC: 2133
I work for a Nuclear plant. I already got my security clearance from Govt. when I started this job.
I did get my notes. As per the notes, my security was not started till Feb 2019. Rest everything was passed.

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
All,

I have representative who is tacking care of my file,, question is he will receive the PPR mail or I will? Mine and his both emails are there on my file just want to know,,, it is being pathetic now

Reactions: sumylili

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
All,

I have representative who is tacking care of my file,, question is he will receive the PPR mail or I will? Mine and his both emails are there on my file just want to know,,, it is being pathetic now
As far as I know you can have just one primary email on file. Are you getting any emails so far or he does? Like your "account has been updated" or "you have a new message"?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
All,

I also would like to know... I am checking my spam folder everyday for PPR

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Yes. It is common for the files to be transferred to different offices. My file was initially with Ottawa and was then transferred to Edmonton. Try contacting your local MP's office if you are a CEC Inland applicant.
Hey,

I am CIC inland applicant , My AOR is 4th Oct , I called yesterday he told my my
Eligibility still under review, background check complete security have to start or in process, I have 2 days left for 6 months now.

How local MP can help us? And what’s the process for reach out them

Shehnaz05

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys,

Good news I got my passport submit request today early morning.
AOR: 17 Oct
Medical’s passed: Nov 18
RRPF fee request: March. 5
PPR: April 2

I know it was delayed because I Paid the fee later.
How long does it take for passport to come back,?

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Does anyone know how much time it takes to recieve a PPR after everything is approved? I spoke with a cic agent today and he said everything is complete even the BGC ?

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Called CIC this morning. The status of my application is same as the security is not started yet. Everything else is passed. The security is pending since Feb 2019. My case is right now in Edmoton office.

AOR: OCT 25.

Anyone has their file in Edmonton office?