Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
No I did not receive anything even though for medical my agent received email
So his email is primary email, he'll get the PPR email too. You can call CIC and check with them if they can update the email for you with YOUR email ID, if you want the communication to reach you from now on.

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Called CIC this morning. The status of my application is same as the security is not started yet. Everything else is passed. The security is pending since Feb 2019. My case is right now in Edmoton office.

AOR: OCT 25.

Anyone has their file in Edmonton office?
Yes, same here. Even my case is in Edmonton office. However, what i called cic agent he told me everything is completed. Do u have any idea how much time it takes to receive PPR?

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Yes, same here. Even my case is in Edmonton office. However, what i called cic agent he told me everything is completed. Do u have any idea how much time it takes to receive PPR?
There is no fixed time to receive ppr email. If they told you everything is completed then the email should be coming anytime soon. When does your 6 months timeline finish?

Also, did you have any address history from Alberta ?

c.e.c

Mar 26, 2019
It's been 10 days since I was told a decision has been made for my application. No PPR yet. 14 days left on my timeline.

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hey,

I am CIC inland applicant , My AOR is 4th Oct , I called yesterday he told my my
Eligibility still under review, background check complete security have to start or in process, I have 2 days left for 6 months now.

How local MP can help us? And what’s the process for reach out them
The MP's office has a separate team that handles concerns regarding immigration. They also have a special line through which they reach out to the IRCC and get precise information like on why the hold up, the exact day when will your file be reviewed next etc. Although they claim that they cannot influence the process per se, however the intervention of the MP's office does have a positive impact. This happened with my co-worker and they were quite helpful. Visit your MP's website, they should have an email address/phone number listed to connect with them.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
It's been 10 days since I was told a decision has been made for my application. No PPR yet. 14 days left on my timeline.
Hi !
It takes 2 to 4 weeks sometimes to get a PPR after approval. It took me 4 weeks from Approval to PPR. Don't lose hope, you are almost there. :)

livinmanniac

Jun 6, 2018
There is no fixed time to receive ppr email. If they told you everything is completed then the email should be coming anytime soon. When does your 6 months timeline finish?

Also, did you have any address history from Alberta ?
Well, there is no timeline for sending PPR. I have been waiting 3 weeks since approval. 1 day into 6 months. Sigh :/

c.e.c

Mar 26, 2019
Hi !
It takes 2 to 4 weeks sometimes to get a PPR after approval. It took me 4 weeks from Approval to PPR. Don't lose hope, you are almost there. :)
Ohh wow thanks for sharing that! That's a relief. Hopefully I hear something back within the next two weeks before my timeline is up.

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys,
Any idea how long does it take to get criminal background check as well as security done?
AOR: 17 October

Jay17.j

Aug 19, 2018
Good Morning Friends, so finally I received my PPR email toady morning.

ITA - 29 Oct 2018
AOR - 9 Nov 2018
MEP - 11 Dec 2018
ADR - 11 Dec 2018 submitted 13 Dec 2018 (IMM 5406 Family information)
PPR - 4 Apr 2018

Called CIC twice - Feb & March
Was told by agent both times that everything is passed and the security is not started yet. V.O CIO Sydney Nova Scotia

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello all,

AOR - October 4th CEC inland,
6 month time over today no PPR,

I did call yesterday, agent was not good as he was mad at me because I called on Monday as well, he was like nothing was Change since Monday, my eligibility under review, background check in process, VO is Ottawa.
Also he mentioned that my file might be go until July.

Anyone October 4 applicants wait for PPR
CEC inland

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello all,

AOR - October 4th CEC inland,
6 month time over today no PPR,

I did call yesterday, agent was not good as he was mad at me because I called on Monday as well, he was like nothing was Change since Monday, my eligibility under review, background check in process, VO is Ottawa.
Also he mentioned that my file might be go until July.

Anyone October 4 applicants wait for PPR
CEC inland
I think they have no other way to make us quiet than shouting back to us. Though we have right to worry that we have waited as per their 6 months timeline and now when we are in a situation where we need a decision from them, we get ignored like that....The irony is only CEC inland applications are being processed slow. what a world!!!