+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
True. Patience is the key.

Hopefully I too clear my Criminality this week. I hope CIC take a look on my PCC. It's been lying there since the past two weeks. Wonder when is the lucky day.
Yes. Don't worry. Your criminality will be cleared soon. It all depends how fast is your officer is :)

Lucky day is around the corner :)

Reactions: mandeep000

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I also have AOR 19 oct but i called them on 11 jan and they said they had not started assessing my eligibilty

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hy mandeep
Does it show in your account that you had passed your eligibilty or we have to call them to ask about it
No. In my account the Eligibility is still under review. I guess when the file is seen by the main officer, then it will change to Pass. Calling them and ask is up to you. Your application will first go to Centralized Intake Office and after that to Case Processing Centre, after that PPR request will come.

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
What about other fields? Did you pass Medicals? Any additional documents requested? Any dependents? What is your Background Status, IP1 OR IP2? Criminality? Security?
I passed my medical and i am at ip2 since nov 19 no dependents i am not sure about secuirty or criminality but i submitted a pcc from rcmp with my application i am gonna give them a call tomorrow

Joel19891

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I passed my medical and i am at ip2 since nov 19 no dependents i am not sure about secuirty or criminality but i submitted a pcc from rcmp with my application i am gonna give them a call tomorrow
I am exactly the same, AOR 19th Oct and then Medical Passed + IP2 on 19th Nov & nothing since.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yes, call them and verify. Ask them about if you have passed Eligibility, Criminality, Security and which Visa Office is your file at. My guess is like all of us you would have cleared either Eligibility or Criminality, Security would not have started.

AbC2303

Jan 23, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am new to this. Received me ITA on Oct 3 and AOR on Nov 14. So far, passed the medical test. CRS stands at 468. Birthday coming up so prepped for losing 5.

Has anyone received PR visa yet?

Pleased to meet all of you

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi Everyone

I am new to this. Received me ITA on Oct 3 and AOR on Nov 14. So far, passed the medical test. CRS stands at 468. Birthday coming up so prepped for losing 5.

Has anyone received PR visa yet?

Pleased to meet all of you
Hi!
You won't lose points as the points that you had when you got the invitation are the ones that count. And, once you have the ITA, even points become irrelevant. Then, all that matters is you sending them all the docs, etc. And that everything is in order.
Good luck.
I'm also waiting for something since November 30th ( ip2 since then)

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
The rate at which the CEC applications are approved decreased drastically from 2017 to 2018. In Jan 2019 period just 20 CEC applicants got approved hope it will improve in future.