Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Referring to post #1121 on: January 31, 2015, 09:03:25 pm, by RosieGZ

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob572.asp

Limit on the number of CEC applications to be processed

A maximum of 8,000 new, complete CEC applications will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, until April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction.

Within the overall 8,000 cap, a maximum of 200 complete CEC applications for each eligible occupation in Skill Level B as per the 2011 version of the NOC will be considered for processing. Work experience in the following six ineligible occupations cannot be used to qualify for processing:

--------

There is no sub-cap on CEC applications for occupations in NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A, but these occupations are subject to the overall cap of 8,000 new, complete applications.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
@sportas

That bulletin is expired and it was replaced with information on a site they conveniently deleted (note that at the time of that bulletin they were receiving applications till april 2015).

In the site they deleted, it stated that they where processing 200 applications per Noc, and there also was a list of NOC numbers with the number of applications processed in each group at the time.
Mind to say that that list sounded surreal since many categories were showing only 2 or 3 cases while others 100'ds.

However, you are probably safe, since your occupation is quite peculiar.
Good luck!

And please don't stress over the numbers. We will know for sure when they release the official info on the gazette or website.

Can't be that long now.... we are on February!

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
@ SahrePoint

Man! Lawyers looooovveee to take your money. Of course they want you to re-apply! pay their fees, for consultations, etc... even they charge you for phone consultations!

No official info from the government, nothing in the "serious news".
If you go trough google news, only the chinese site and some lawyers or immigration firms are showing up. They are just trying to take advantage of the silence....

Yes, we probably will have to go trough EE.... but lets keep it up!! I am still positive...
I still have hope!

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

you need to create MyCIC account and the you can create there EE profile

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
A friend of mine just said: his lawyer confirmed to him that the cap is reached with Oct 19th. He has to go for EE. Sorry guys...

SharePoint

Jan 12, 2015
sportas said:
A friend of mine just said: his lawyer confirmed to him that the cap is reached with Oct 19th. He has to go for EE. Sorry guys...
cap is reached with last application received on October 20 .October 19th is sunday.

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
A maximum of 8,000 new, complete CEC applications will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, until April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction.

Within the overall 8,000 cap, a maximum of 200 complete CEC applications for each eligible occupation in Skill Level B as per the 2011 version of the NOC will be considered for processing. Work experience in the following six ineligible occupations cannot be used to qualify for processing:
•Unit Group 1221, administrative officers;
•Unit Group 1241, administrative assistants;
•Unit Group 1311, accounting technicians and bookkeepers;
•Unit Group 6211, retail sales supervisors;
•Unit Group 6311, food service supervisors; and
•Unit Group 6322, cooks.

There is no sub-cap on CEC applications for occupations in NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A, but these occupations are subject to the overall cap of 8,000 new, complete applications.

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Instructions for processing CEC applications

Complete CEC applications received by the CIO on or after May 1, 2014, whose applicants meet the language threshold set by the Minister for each language skill area (speaking, oral comprehension, reading and writing), for their occupational skill level; that do not exceed the caps set out above; and whose applicants are not claiming work experience only in one or more of the six ineligible occupations listed above in support of their application, shall be placed into processing.

Work experience in the six ineligible occupations set out above cannot be used to qualify for processing. In order to be placed into processing, the applicant must have claimed at least 12 months of work experience in one or more eligible NOC Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B occupations. In assessing the applicant’s claimed work experience, the CIO will review the information provided by the applicant in the Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class form (IMM 0008 – Schedule 8) submitted with their application. The conformity of the work experience claimed by the applicant to the corresponding NOC description will not be assessed by the CIO in making the final determination of eligibility for processing. This assessment will be made by an officer once the application has been placed into processing.

Once a CEC application has been placed into processing, an officer may refuse the application if they determine that the applicant has work experience only in one or more of the six ineligible occupations listed above and does not have the qualifyingFootnote 2 work experience in other NOC Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B occupations. In determining whether the applicant has the qualifying work experience in other skilled NOC occupations, the officer will consider all other occupations that the applicant has specified in the IMM 0008 – Schedule 8 form and any supporting documentation submitted with the application.

If, after considering all other skilled NOC occupations specified in the application, the officer determines that the applicant has the qualifying work experience, they should continue to process the file as usual.

If, after considering all other skilled NOC occupations specified in the application, the officer determines that the applicant does not have the qualifying work experience, they must return to the occupation and claimed work experience about which they have concerns and that was subject to the final determination of eligibility at the CIO. In accordance with the principles of procedural fairness, the officer must afford the applicant the opportunity to respond to any concerns related to the occupation and work experience in question.

After receiving additional information, if the officer is satisfied that the applicant has qualifying work experience, they should continue to process the file as usual. If the officer is not satisfied that the applicant has the qualifying work experience, they should refuse the application.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :
1) People don't want to go through Express entry, so they send there applications with premature experience.
2) Those who are getting applications back may have the premature experience.
3) Those with proper Experience even if they filled in November or December, There is still hope that there applications will not be returned.
So Don't Panic Where there is will there is way.
Thanks

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
indian5911 said:
Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :
1) People don't want to go through Express entry, so they send there applications with premature experience.
2) Those who are getting applications back may have the premature experience.
3) Those with proper Experience even if they filled in November or December, There is still hope that there applications will not be returned.
So Don't Panic Where there is will there is way.
Thanks
But everyone who received their application back had proper experience! He/she is probably being very diplomatic lol

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think people need to stop trying to stir things up and upset everyone. This is an important process and is stressful enough without people making up things!! As has been said above these people getting back their applications probably have things missing or are lacking experience etc. Until you have proof you should not send out information that can cause people un needed stress and upset. I have been pulling my hair out over these last few days because of people saying caps reached etc... and for what?? There is nothing official on the CIC website and I am pretty sure they would inform people if that were the case.

ccirish87

Jan 28, 2015
Advice needed

Please Help,

I was working as a sole propritor through a recruitment agency. They deducted my taxes, EI and CPP. They also paid me 5% extra in order to pay GST. I also received a T4. My 2 years experience was all under this system.

Today I read that self employed experience will not count. I didn't know this when I applied and for some reason only thought being incorporated was "self employed". But now I'm completely second guessing myself.

App received: Oct 17th
DD cashed: Jan 7th 2015
Office: Sydney
NOC: 1253

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
never the less am feeling better! just cause stressing out wont help me at all! so since my appl was received on 20th oct and charged on 12.jan! rumors about cap full ( my noc 7295 ) Had only few applicants. ill start my EE profile, and my boss will start process for LMIA, i know its gonna be hard, but i wont lose hope!

once again! plan and play safe guys...good luck to all
:D 8) ??? :p :p :p

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Re: Advice needed

ccirish87 said:
Please Help,

I was working as a sole propritor through a recruitment agency. They deducted my taxes, EI and CPP. They also paid me 5% extra in order to pay GST. I also received a T4. My 2 years experience was all under this system.

Today I read that self employed experience will not count. I didn't know this when I applied and for some reason only thought being incorporated was "self employed". But now I'm completely second guessing myself.

App received: Oct 17th
DD cashed: Jan 7th 2015
Office: Sydney
NOC: 1253
See if you can get an employer to apply for an LMIA with the Express Entry federal skilled or CEC...or even temporary worker. LMIA with Express entry is free for employer and a quick turn around but you cannot work until the PR is approved