+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

God’s child

May 5, 2023
AOR - 28 November
Background - in progress (changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' on 19th April during bulk update)
Eligibility - not started
called IRCC agent today, She was very polite. She told, even though, the status is same for 2 months, the officer might still be working in the background. Its very hard to believe that someone is working on my application :(
Same status same aor 28 November eligibility not started
Pvo etobicoke
Svo vancouver

Helikorakan

Apr 11, 2023
Same boat!

Got a few people in the same situation. AOR nov 3rd, PVO Etobicoke and SVO Vancouver. Eligibility not started.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
AOR Nov 24
Medical and Bio passed Dec 15.
Eligibility in progress since Feb 28.
Security not started.
Criminality and info sharing completed.
GU Dec 15 and March 13
PVO is CPC Ottawa and SVO is Calgary. I hope I hear something soon I'm tired of waiting anxiously.
any updates? when did your eligibility change to "completed"?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
I requested for a Parliament Member to contact IRCC last Thursday since my application was beyond average processing times. They called me back just now and said my application was approved early this morning and just earlier (1 PM) I received GU4 but haven't received portal email yet. Finally, my PR application is coming to an end!

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021
I requested for a Parliament Member to contact IRCC last Thursday since my application was beyond average processing times. They called me back just now and said my application was approved early this morning and just earlier (1 PM) I received GU4 but haven't received portal email yet. Finally, my PR application is coming to an end!
That's wonderful. Could you please share details on how to connect with Parliament Members?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
That's wonderful. Could you please share details on how to connect with Parliament Members?
Actually, search in google maps "Parliament Member near me" and call a number, and ask if your address is applicable for their Parliament Member's office to handle. The way this works is that each Parliament Member Office handles different addresses/zip codes in your area. You must find the parliament member's office that handles your current zip code/address.

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021
Actually, search in google maps "Parliament Member near me" and call a number, and ask if your address is applicable for their Parliament Member's office to handle. The way this works is that each Parliament Member Office handles different addresses/zip codes in your area. You must find the parliament member's office that handles your current zip code/address.
Thanks, will do. So did you mail your respective MP with your UCI/application number?