+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

et1989

May 3, 2023
hey guys. my AOR is 15th November. My eligibility was marked passed 2 months ago and was asked for ADR which I submitted on March 7th. After that the background status on my gic has been "not started" (after being in progress) since yesterday which I got a GU and my background status changed to "not applicable", on tracker it says "Background verification status has been updated to In progress ", while it was in progress before the GU. anyone has any idea what's going on?

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, I received my portal on May 1st. AOR Nov 10. Tracker was showing Eligibility in progress until the next day of portal email when it changed to completed.
I had a re-medical request on Mar 24, which was marked completed on Mar 31st. My eligibility was also changed to "in progress" the same day.

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Hi, I received my portal on May 1st. AOR Nov 10. Tracker was showing Eligibility in progress until the next day of portal email when it changed to completed.
I had a re-medical request on Mar 24, which was marked completed on Mar 31st. My eligibility was also changed to "in progress" the same day.
Congrats! May I ask what your background check status was in GCKEY account before your received the Portal Email? Thanks!

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
Congrats! May I ask what your background check status was in GCKEY account before your received the Portal Email? Thanks!
I am not sure, as my application was handled by an immigration consultant. Although in the tracker it showed as completed as of Jan 27th. Many of the Nov folks had received updates on around a similar date.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Congrats! May I ask when did your eligibility change to "in progress" in tracker?

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Same AOR as you. Just like you, I got a remedial request on the 21st, and the clinic sent my results to IRCC on the 30th of April. Fingers crossed and waiting for my portal!