+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

tuochen99

May 15, 2022
Received my card, mailed from NS, Sydney Finally over, thanks for the info here
Portal 1 - April 05, 2023 (From Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - April 06, 2023
eCOPR - April 12 2023
PR card GU: April 28 2023
Approved and mailed for May 01, 2023
Received PR card: May 04 2023

Reactions: Miracle2018

Daniel_Daniel

Mar 24, 2023
Congrats to everyone getting their eCOPRs!! My AOR was Nov 2, 2022, and Eligibility is still showing as not started. How many of us are in a similar position?

Deb23

May 5, 2023
Congrats to everyone getting their eCOPRs!! My AOR was Nov 2, 2022, and Eligibility is still showing as not started. How many of us are in a similar position?
I am in the same situation. My AOR Nov 20 (but document showing NOV 21)...Everything but ELIGIBILITY is Completed in the TRACKER. ELIGIBILITY is NOT STARTED...and I called IRCC yesterday and the AGENT TOLD, there hasn't been much movement of my application .. so he is gonna knock the Concerned officer handling my application..NOT SURE what's going on.

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
AOR - 28 November
Background - in progress (changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' on 19th April during bulk update)
Eligibility - not started
called IRCC agent today, She was very polite. She told, even though, the status is same for 2 months, the officer might still be working in the background. Its very hard to believe that someone is working on my application :(

SRM_2023

Apr 18, 2023
AOR - November 04, 2022. Both Eligibility and Background Check are in progress. The IRCC website says the decision-making time is 4 months now. But for me, it is over 6 months now. Send a webform two weeks ago, which ended up with a generic answer. Called this morning but the agent could not give any more information. Don't know what's going on there!

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
AOR - November 04, 2022. Both Eligibility and Background Check are in progress. The IRCC website says the decision-making time is 4 months now. But for me, it is over 6 months now. Send a webform two weeks ago, which ended up with a generic answer. Called this morning but the agent could not give any more information. Don't know what's going on there!
may i ask when did your Eligibility change to "in progress" in tracker?

Jennycec

Feb 28, 2023
AOR - 28 November
Background - in progress (changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' on 19th April during bulk update)
Eligibility - not started
called IRCC agent today, She was very polite. She told, even though, the status is same for 2 months, the officer might still be working in the background. Its very hard to believe that someone is working on my application :(
We have the same AOR and status. I called them this week and was told the application was in progress. But the security and eligibility still not started since several months ago. I found a few people AOR on Nov. 28 just had the same status as us, so I was feeling that we might be forgotten somewhere in the folders.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Last edited:

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
It almost feels like IRCC has forgotten about Oct/ Nov applicants, and is just processing Jan/ Feb/ March applications. If only someone could teach them to use a "First in first out" model
100% agree. Kinda unfair for us since we did our best to complete our application with all the docs needed early on only to find out that we'll be left behind for no clear reason at all.

Always tryna be optimistic but its kinda hard these days

Reactions: nixferns