CRS: 512
ITA: November 9, 2022
Application Submitted: November 29, 2022
AOR: November 29, 2022
Medical Passed: December 29, 2022
Biometrics Submitted: January 3, 2022
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - Passed (IRCC agent told me that I have passed eligibility and on IRCC tracker it says eligibility is Completed)
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Background - Not started yet (IRCC agent told me that the background has not started yet and on IRCC tracker it says NOT STARTED)

My CIC account says the following as of February 13, 2022:-
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I had called IRCC agent on February 3, 2022 and they confirmed that I had passed the eligibility stage. I am worried about my background status. It has not started yet. Can anyone please comment on my situation?

Also, does eligibility passed means that IRCC is satisfied with the documents I submitted?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: durianwind

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
Congrats!! Where did you get your letter from? This should be your VO
Thank you. I got my PR approval mail from the Email id of IRCC Client Portal Ontario. I have double-checked my email, and there is no mention of VO anywhere. By the way, I got PR approval mail, without a request for a passport. It might be because me being already present in Canada.

Reactions: Joy_Lil

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
AOR Nov 24.
Medicals and Biometrics completed - Dec 16.
No updates after that.
Not able to sign up for the PR tracker.
I noticed something strange in my cic account. My express entry profile has all forms as "Transmitted" except Work history - Says "In progress"
The NOC codes were empty in the form. When i submitted application IRCC was transitioning to 5 digit codes from 4 digit Noc's

Does any has same status in Express entry profile after application submission?

dinesh taneja

Sep 10, 2017
CEC Inland
NOC Code:
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - Passed (IRCC agent told me that I have passed eligibility and on IRCC tracker it says eligibility is Completed)
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Background - Not started yet (IRCC agent told me that the background has not started yet and on IRCC tracker it says NOT STARTED)

Review of eligibility
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I had called IRCC agent on February 3, 2022 and they confirmed that I had passed the eligibility stage. I am worried about my background status. It has not started yet. Can anyone please comment on my situation?

Also, does eligibility passed means that IRCC is satisfied with the documents I submitted?
Thanks in advance.
I have almost the same my AOR is dec 1
Eligibility passed
The same background status says your application is in progress .we will send you a message when we start
Hope to get update soon
Even tracker didn’t got updated from feb 9

npg

Feb 7, 2023
Hi all,

Sharing my PR application timeline here in case it helps anyone:

CEC Inland (1 primary applicant + 2 dependents - all inland)
NOC Code: 2174
CRS: 502
ITA: October 26, 2022
AOR: November 9, 2022
Medical Passed: November 23, 2022
PR Portal Confirmation: February 8, 2023
PR Portal Credentials Received: February 10, 2023

Submitted the photo, address, and declaration on the same day (Feb 10) and it is in review with IRCC.
As per the PR portal confirmation email, I think my VO is Etobicoke.

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
CEC Inland
NOC Code:
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - CPC Ottawa
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed

Review of eligibility
Background check

Thanks in advance.
My timeline and statuses are very similar to yours (check out my signature), no updates so far for me either.

From my understanding, eligibility passed means our documents are all good, they just have to trigger security check and final decision now. I've been anxiously waiting since from other people's timeline, once BG check switches to Processing we'll receive PPR soon after. Hoping to be the case for us too.

Let's keep updating, good luck to all of us!

sunny_28

Sep 20, 2020
My timeline and statuses are very similar to yours (check out my signature), no updates so far for me either.

From my understanding, eligibility passed means our documents are all good, they just have to trigger security check and final decision now. I've been anxiously waiting since from other people's timeline, once BG check switches to Processing we'll receive PPR soon after. Hoping to be the case for us too.

Let's keep updating, good luck to all of us!
Thanks a lot for your response. Fingers crossed. I hope we get our portal emails soon.

sunny_28

Sep 20, 2020
I have almost the same my AOR is dec 1
Eligibility passed
The same background status says your application is in progress .we will send you a message when we start
Hope to get update soon
Even tracker didn’t got updated from feb 9
Let's wait for the coming Wednesday because my last update on IRCC tracker came on Wednesday. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: dinesh taneja

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
AOR 11/24

My tracker was updated this morning and the status of Eligibility changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress". I signed into my GCKey account and nothing changed (No GU). I heard that if the eligibility status in tracker is "in progress" = case analyst "recommended pass", if it's "completed" = visa officer has done final approval. Is this correct? How can I interpret this change? Thanks

Reactions: Miracle2018

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
CEC Inland
NOC Code:
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - CPC Ottawa
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed

Review of eligibility
Background check

Thanks in advance.
Hi. Need help. I’m not able to creat an account on ircc tracker. Any suggestion??

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
AOR 11/24

My tracker was updated this morning and the status of Eligibility changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress". I signed into my GCKey account and nothing changed (No GU). I heard that if the eligibility status in tracker is "in progress" = case analyst "recommended pass", if it's "completed" = visa officer has done final approval. Is this correct? How can I interpret this change? Thanks
Can't say 100% it means recommended pass. Mine is review required (saw in GCMS notes) and the tracker shows in progress