+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
My wife and I received Portal emails today. Is it OK to reply from Primary applicant or does both of us have to reply back ?
You can do either way.
If you both are inland, I would suggest to reply it from Primary applicant's email with both of your details, also saying that you will act on behalf of your dependent.
This way you will get single portal account credential and doesn’t have to wait separately for two portal account credentials, also you both will get eCOPR together in the same account.

Batmanboxers

Nov 5, 2022
Tracker shows all updated, medical got re-approved on 1st march, still no portal email or IME or COPR number on tracker.

Anyone in same bot? AOR 1st Nov

onThefence

Mar 9, 2023
You can do either way.
If you both are inland, I would suggest to reply it from Primary applicant's email with both of your details, also saying that you will act on behalf of your dependent.
This way you will get single portal account credential and doesn’t have to wait separately for two portal account credentials, also you both will get eCOPR together in the same account.
Thank you for the info!! I replied for both of us from my email id(I'm the primary applicant), saying we both are living together with our home address and other requested info. But did not explictly say that I'm acting on her behalf.

Hope thats OK.

Last edited:

Peace2023

Star Member
Feb 14, 2023
I’m just now with a confused face sitting looking at this forum at people getting portal emails with AOR Dec 31. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my application (AOR Nov 18) i.e. why I'm behind…
could unaccompanied dependents cause any delays? is anyone in the similar situation please

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I’m just now with a confused face sitting looking at this forum at people getting portal emails with AOR Dec 31. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my application (AOR Nov 18) i.e. why I'm behind…
could unaccompanied dependents cause any delays? is anyone in the similar situation please
Bruh I am single and no dependents Nov 18, nothing yet. There are some early Nov people too. Idk why, IRCC has cursed us

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Bruh I am single and no dependents Nov 18, nothing yet. There are some early Nov people too. Idk why, IRCC has cursed us
So weird, right? I don't know why our applications are getting 0 movements at all. It's very unfair how they tackle applications.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
My details

AOR: 25th November 2022
Biometrics linked/Medical passed: 20th Dec
GU1 (for bio/medical): 21st Dec
GU2: 30th Jan

PVO(&SVO I guess): CPC Ottawa
Ordered CBSA GCMS notes on 28th Jan, got it on the 28th of Feb.
Info Sharing: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Eligibility: Passed
Due Date was 2nd of March, no update since last GU though

Tracker shows all complete, except for BG verification which shows 'Not Started'. Waiting for approval email, its been 104 days since AOR
Hi can you pls check in your notes if you have any notes by case analyst or case processing agent on last pages of the notes? Also is there any notes above them started by **officer review**?

Gs9844

Mar 10, 2023
AOR: Nov 15
PVO: Ottawa
SVO: Etobicoke
Medicals approved: Nov 30
No updates after that.

I called ircc today. They told me Background check and eligiblility is passed. I am wondering what is left?

I was not able to register on the tracker somehow.

Is there anyone with similar VO or timeline? I thought these two VOs’ were quite fast.
Is there anyone with similar VO or timeline? I thought these two VOs’ were quite fast.

Last edited:

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
AOR: Nov 15
PVO: Ottawa
SVO: Etobicoke
Medicals approved: Nov 30
No updates after that.

My case is similar
AOR: November 18
Medical + Bio: December 5
VO: Ottawa
I don't really know what my SVO is.

No updates/movements/anything in progress on tracker after that.

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
For Oct/Nov AOR who are still waiting, i would suggest calling IRCC to know the reason or get GCMS.

My file is being delayed because i'm under "review required" for Eligibility (AOR Nov 24)
I checked all the docs i submitted and realized i missed "roles & responsibilities" in one of my employer letters. - Got updated letter & submitted web form.
May be that's the reason i am under "review required". I will get to know more when i receive GCMS notes.
But i can expect another 3 to 6 months processing if we fall under "review required"

Reactions: sdCan and Joy_Lil

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
For Oct/Nov AOR who are still waiting, i would suggest calling IRCC to know the reason or get GCMS.

My file is being delayed because i'm under "review required" for Eligibility (AOR Nov 24)
I checked all the docs i submitted and realized i missed "roles & responsibilities" in one of my employer letters. - Got updated letter & submitted web form.
May be that's the reason i am under "review required". I will get to know more when i receive GCMS notes.
But i can expect another 3 to 6 months processing if we fall under "review required"
Hi there, how was your eligibility on the tracker? How did you know it was eligibility required? Many of us who are waiting have eligibility as "not started", same response when calling, and even on GCMS notes.

Thanks!

Reactions: tring and Jennycec