+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I called ircc today. They told me Background check and eligiblility is passed. I am wondering what is left?
Oh that's interesting. What's the status on the new tracker as of today?

Not started doesn't necessarily mean that they're not working on it. My eligibility was not started since AOR 17 and then suddenly became passed on Feb 20. The waiting game is continued, now security to be cleared...
Yeah, I am keeping my hopes on the same thing.

I just received a new passport and uploaded it through a web form yesterday. Might call IRCC again sometime next week to confirm if everything is in order and get the status of other things at the same time.

And just to confirm @Gs9844 & @CEC2023, you didn't receive any ghost updates, right?

Gs9844

Mar 10, 2023
Oh that's interesting. What's the status on the new tracker as of today?

Yeah, I am keeping my hopes on the same thing.

I just received a new passport and uploaded it through a web form yesterday. Might call IRCC again sometime next week to confirm if everything is in order and get the status of other things at the same time.

And just to confirm @Gs9844 & @CEC2023, you didn't receive any ghost updates, right?
No idea about gu bcz i used a representative and i am unable to register on the tracker.

Reactions: v546

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
Etobicoke must be your svo and ottawa your pvo. Btw how long did it take for your portal email 1 after everything was passed in the tracker?
When i called ircc on Monday they told all passed. I got the portal on Tuesday and everything in the tracker changed completed on the same day (i had background check not started on Monday and it turned to completed Tuesday)

i don’t know ifI should be worried that Etobicoke is my svo! I think they are really slow

Reactions: novemberrain

Gs9844

Mar 10, 2023
When i called ircc on Monday they told all passed. I got the portal on Tuesday and everything in the tracker changed completed on the same day (i had background check not started on Monday and it turned to completed Tuesday)

i don’t know ifI should be worried that Etobicoke is my svo! I think they are really slow
Actually they are one of the fastest

Reactions: novemberrain

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
Hi there, how was your eligibility on the tracker? How did you know it was eligibility required? Many of us who are waiting have eligibility as "not started", same response when calling, and even on GCMS notes.

Thanks!
Eligibility and BG on tracker says "Not Started"
When i called IRCC, the agent said i'm "Under review" for Eligibility.
Did some research and found "Under review" is nothing but "Review required". When we fall into this status, Jr. case analyst went through our docs and wants Senior officer to review further. So begins the never ending wait time with IRCC!!!

Hopefully my GCMS notes will reveal much information.

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
I feel so frustrated too... just waiting and waiting
Hi can you pls check in your notes if you have any notes by case analyst or case processing agent on last pages of the notes? Also is there any notes above them started by **officer review**?
Not sure which part of the notes you are referring to sorry. I don't see "Officer Review". However the recent note they made is "A 11.2: Met R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"

Reactions: Miracle2018

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I feel so frustrated too... just waiting and waiting

Not sure which part of the notes you are referring to sorry. I don't see "Officer Review". However the recent note they made is "A 11.2: Met R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
If you have Ready to Finalize, be ready to receive the approval email!!!