+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC November 2018

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
No
AOR : Nov 11
MEP : Dec 20

Can someone please tell me, If I take car loan after submitting PR application, do I need to upload any document in my cic account? I m currently doing full time job, I did not show any funds in my account when I applied for PR, since I have job.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I am a cec 23rd Nov application. Got first ghost update on 02nd Jan and cleared my medical on the same day. Today I received another ghost update. Hopefully something positive comes up. fingers crossed

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I am a cec 23rd Nov application. Got first ghost update on 02nd Jan and cleared my medical on the same day. Today I received another ghost update. Hopefully something positive comes up. fingers crossed
1st one is not a ghost, it's the medical. But the 2nd one is, it's nice. I still didn't get anything for example.

Linhcan

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, have you received PPR?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I got GCMS notes, was too impatient. Passed medical and RCMP screening, that's all. Criminality is in progress, the rest are "not started".
VO is Winnipeg IRCC. Apparently, they do RCMP screening in batch.

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
I got GCMS notes, was too impatient. Passed medical and RCMP screening, that's all. Criminality is in progress, the rest are "not started".
How do you get to know about your visa office and its location?
I had an ADR request for Canadian PCC which I just submitted. So I am in waiting mode now

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
How do you get to know about your visa office and its location?
I had an ADR request for Canadian PCC which I just submitted. So I am in waiting mode now
You can either request for GCMS notes and get that info or you can call them and ask for your visa office. I called them and they told me my file has gone to Edmonton office.

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
You can either request for GCMS notes and get that info or you can call them and ask for your visa office. I called them and they told me my file has gone to Edmonton office.
and my guess for GCMS notes you could raise a request from your account after you login or one needs to send email? Calling using has a longer hold period and would consider alternate option if i do have one.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
and my guess for GCMS notes you could raise a request from your account after you login or one needs to send email? Calling using has a longer hold period and would consider alternate option if i do have one.
What's your AoR? Usually, waiting until 90 days or so is advised.
Anyway, you can't do it by logging in. You can google how to order GCMS notes.

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
hey just wanted to clear my doubt, so were the GCMS notes you received were up to the date you had requested or u had the latest (till the date you received) update on your file?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
hey just wanted to clear my doubt, so were the GCMS notes you received were up to the date you had requested or u had the latest (till the date you received) update on your file?
GCMS notes are always up to the date on which you request it.

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone got PPR for November AOR in CEC inland stream? I noticed FSW- outland applicants are getting PPR for November. Is CEC inland application processing time slower than FSW? Please advise.

Last edited: