+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC November 2018

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
So I get to hear from CIC today and they need LOI and ADR (IMM 5669) to be submitted for my self and spouse. LOI they need stating I intend to stay outside of quebec. Any suggestions?
yes, they need LOI from your side along with your application. From what I am hearing, even if you submit a LOI, you might still get a call from the VO about the progress you have made towards moving outside Quebec. Some does get call, while some doesnt.

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
yes, they need LOI from your side along with your application. From what I am hearing, even if you submit a LOI, you might still get a call from the VO about the progress you have made towards moving outside Quebec. Some does get call, while some doesnt.
well in that case the good part is I am already out side of canada. So won't be landing in Quebec for sure. Rest, once I have visa in hand I can surely look forward to find some thing in rest of canada.

saulo_neves

Jun 28, 2019
Well, after answering to the Fairness letter, the Immigration asked me for my military records. I assume that my answer to the letter was accepted and they are following through the process. I have already sent the military certificate and hope the document is enough to proof my situation. Do you guys know if there are still other steps to go on before getting the request for the passports?

Derowagz

Feb 19, 2019
Got a ghost update Thursday morning..called the cic agent and they said was approved and a passport request was sent out to my email.. told him I hadn’t received the email and he said within 5 days...
If I don’t receive any, I should call them. Finally pver

Thanks

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
Got a ghost update Thursday morning..called the cic agent and they said was approved and a passport request was sent out to my email.. told him I hadn’t received the email and he said within 5 days...
If I don’t receive any, I should call them. Finally pver

Thanks
great news. check your online profile and see if you have received anything there. spam folder. Good luck

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
Finally, I have my PPR request coming my way over the weekend and I have just submitted my passport for stamping.

AOR - Nov 18th
Medical Pass - Dec 20
Family of 3
Bio metric request - Aug 17, 2019
Ghost update - Sept 6th (checked on 6th not sure if it was earlier)
PP Request letter - sept 6th

Wishing others who are waiting, good luck and you all get your golden email soon.