+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC November 2018

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Yes thats what then call center agent told me... they have taken action and the visa officer has to respond within 30days, which is by end of june.
Oh.. how did you convince them to take action? What did you say?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Oh.. how did you convince them to take action? What did you say?
I just mentioned, that i had my gcms notes and since January no one has worked on my application and whats the reason for the delay if there are no issues or no additional docs requests. Thats when she just mentioned they will take action.. i really hope they do.. its going to be 7months by end of June for me :(

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
I just mentioned, that i had my gcms notes and since January no one has worked on my application and whats the reason for the delay if there are no issues or no additional docs requests. Thats when she just mentioned they will take action.. i really hope they do.. its going to be 7months by end of June for me :(
From what I have seen its been a trend and there are applications going beyond 6 months. Then one fine day golden email of PPR. Looking at the trend they are quite random in clearing back log files. For Nov, cases of 17/18 are still pending and Nov 25/26/27 have been cleared. For now lets hope they respond back on time with a positive message. Did you figure out which is your Visa officer location - edmonton/london/ottawa?

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
how many in this group on CEC are still waiting for PPR email? I am Nov 18 and still waiting.....

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
how many in this group on CEC are still waiting for PPR email? I am Nov 18 and still waiting.....
I am still waiting and really hope they do get back soon. My Primary office is Ottawa.. and what is your eligibility status? Is it met or recommended passed?

ssjindal

Aug 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
I am still waiting and really hope they do get back soon. My Primary office is Ottawa.. and what is your eligibility status? Is it met or recommended passed?
review of eligibility and background in progress

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello guys just an update. I got landed back from Jamaica on May 30th and I received my PR card in the mail on Monday June 17th. That's the fasted I've ever heard a PR card coming lol. I thought it would take like 6 to 8 weeks. But anyway I'm happy to be over that hump now and I hope you all are doing well!

Reactions: b647

tha_sauce

Jan 1, 2019
Got PPR mail on Tuesday.
CEC Inland with spouse.
AOR Nov 17th
Online account isnt updated yet, so look out for the email "Ready for Visa"

Reactions: muzishao