Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Just employment letter will be good?
I dont have paystubs
I didn't provide my paystubs either. They were history. I honestly never had them with me.
I just requested my HR (from my three companies in India) to prepare a letter stating my role (same NOC with which I am working here in Canada) stating my roles (using the ones on CIC website) and also stating hours per week. Well, I had work like 60 hours a week at a time but you know they'd never write that. But that's ok. 37.5 per week is what they gave and was treated full time.
This took me a month, may be because there were three diff. companies and also because they didn't do it right in the first go. :)
All the best with that. Try having email conversations only with your company and try convincing to do them asap as you need them for immigration :)

Reactions: Pdiwan
P

Pdiwan

I didn't provide my paystubs either. They were history. I honestly never had them with me.
I just requested my HR (from my three companies in India) to prepare a letter stating my role (same NOC with which I am working here in Canada) stating my roles (using the ones on CIC website) and also stating hours per week. Well, I had work like 60 hours a week at a time but you know they'd never write that. But that's ok. 37.5 per week is what they gave and was treated full time.
This took me a month, may be because there were three diff. companies and also because they didn't do it right in the first go. :)
All the best with that. Try having email conversations only with your company and try convincing to do them asap as you need them for immigration :)
was it on cash? because for me, it was totally on cash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
was it on cash? because for me, it was totally on cash
That doesn't matter if the companies specify your job duties and hours clear enough to convince the Immigration officer.

P

Pdiwan

That doesn't matter if the companies specify your job duties and hours clear enough to convince the Immigration officer.
Thank you so much for your help.. I was really worried because I didn't have any salary slips but can arrange experience letter.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you so much for your help.. I was really worried because I didn't have any salary slips but can arrange experience letter.
Don't worry if you are CEC you don't need salary slips from India at all.

t2018

Sep 26, 2018
Just employment letter will be good?
I dont have paystubs
On ur employment letter you will have to indicate what your salary was (annually or monthly). That being the case you need to provide evidence that you were receiving the amount you put down. The only way to prove that is by providing paystubs or through T4's. This way the visa officer can confirm that you were indeed getting paid. If you tell them you were being paid cash they wont be able to verify your benefits and as a result reject you immediately.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Did they asked you for salary slips? Was it on cash for you?
It wasn't cash for me. But, they didn't also put anything on my employment letter saying "my salary went to my bank account" either. They just specified the annual salary amount that I used to get.

P

Pdiwan

It wasn't cash for me. But, they didn't also put anything on my employment letter saying "my salary went to my bank account" either. They just specified the annual salary amount that I used to get.
Did you provide bank statements?

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
my company not providing employment letter but i have all other details paystuff, bank statement, visa extension letter, Planning to keep explain letter and just like job offer letter self sign letter from my manager.

will it work ?

P

Pdiwan

my company not providing employment letter but i have all other details paystuff, bank statement, visa extension letter, Planning to keep explain letter and just like job offer letter self sign letter from my manager.

will it work ?
R u asking for canadian experience?

Last edited by a moderator: