AOR: May 08
Medical Passed : June 19
RCMP Certificate Requested: Jun 19
RCMP uploaded : Jul 4
Other Police Certificates requested: Jul 04
Other Police Certificates uploaded: Aug 02
Send Original Police certificates to Edmonton: Aug 6 8AM
Refusal letter: Aug 06 4PM :-(

Refusal reason: work experience is not valid because I was issued study permits and was a full time student at the same time when I am working

My Comment: I don't think that they look on to my application properly. They just assumed that I am a full-time student at the period when I am working because of the issued study permits. To be clear, I hold PGWP also as I graduated with different program. I applied study permit while I have the work permit and this is OK as confirmed by IRCC before I started my application for study permit. Going back to my case, when I was working, I am studying part-time (night time, tough schedule) for 3 semesters/ 3 courses per sem/ 9 hours per week. Though I didn't submit any explanation on this, but my education transcript was included in my application and they can see in there that I am a part-time student when I am working.

I hope that you can get something from my case.

PS. I am waiting for the next draw and submit letter of explanation.

***NEW UPDATES*** 11/06/2019

Aug 20 - invitation to apply was received

Aug 28 - resubmitted my application with letters from school confirmation being part-time and copies of my timetables. Added more documents on my work experience in Canada and foreign work experience. Submitted almost the same documents as the previous applications. Changed my NOC from 2174 to 2175 to be in line with my title.

Sep 17 - medical passed

Nov 05 - received an email around noon time and was so afraid to open my account. My heart was beating fast as I login to my account. A sigh of relief, a request letter for my passport. :)

Last edited:

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019

Aug 28 - resubmitted my application with letters from school confirmation being part-time and copies of my timetables. Added more documents on my work experience in Canada and foreign work experience. Submitted almost the same documents as the previous documents. Changed my NOC from 2174 to 2175 to be in line with my title.

Sep 17 - medical passed

Nov 05 - received an email around noon time and was so afraid to open my account. My heart was beating fast as I login to my account. A sigh of relief, a request letter for my passport. :)
congrats!

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019

Aug 28 - resubmitted my application with letters from school confirmation being part-time and copies of my timetables. Added more documents on my work experience in Canada and foreign work experience. Submitted almost the same documents as the previous documents. Changed my NOC from 2174 to 2175 to be in line with my title.

Sep 17 - medical passed

Congratulations...!!

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
This is what i got in gcms:
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED- PENDING OUTSTANDING PC FOR PA RCMP FINGERPRINTS RECEIVED FOR PA & SPOUSE EDOC ***
NRT RECOMMENDATION: PASS CRIMINALITY FOR SPOUSE PA & SPOUSE EXEMPT FROM DOING
BIOMETRICS BASED ON THE PUBLIC POLICY A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

It seems wherever status is "Review required" that application is taking more time

Reactions: Sureshmanokar

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
AOR: MAY 20
MEP: July 03
Called IRCC today and was advised as below,
Security check: in progress
Background check: pending
Eligibility check: review required
I have 12 days more to complete 6 months and was advised that I can expect an update after the 6 months completion. Waiting for a positive reply...!

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
hello guys
i have one query regarding crs score
if i have bachelors from and wish to pursue PG Diploma from canada
then which option do i need to choose in HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
1. TWO or more degree or certificate or diploma
2.two year diploma
please help guys

Gurpreet2691

Nov 6, 2019
I have 12 days more to complete 6 months and was advised that I can expect an update after the 6 months completion. Waiting for a positive reply...!
Same scenario but 17 days left to complete 6 months. AOR : 25 May.

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
CEC Inland Express Entry

VO in August – Sydney
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

VO changed in September – Edmonton
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

Today when I spoke with the agent.
He told me that my file is transferred to Vancouver (VO changed again) for review. The file seems to be okay and no documents are needed for now.
Still, Eligibility status under review
Still, Security not started

I have will receive GCMS notes probably by Nov 20.

What do you think guys? Why VO is changed every month?

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
mine is same case.... aor 24 th may 2019 and rprf fees requested 4th july 2019. after that no update. medical also passed on 4th july 2019.