+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Here is my timeline for anyone interested (because I personally find it incredibly helpful AND re-assuring when I see somebody else's timeline.)

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
No update ever since.
I called them about 3 weeks ago to follow up on the progress of my application and they told me that they are currently undergoing security check and processing my eligibility.

I now only have 2 days left on my application according to the timeline bar on my account and still no updates.
Hopefully all is well.

Looking forward to seeing everybody else's timeline!

Reactions: e-16

LiliToronto

Feb 15, 2019
Here is my timeline for anyone interested (because I personally find it incredibly helpful AND re-assuring when I see somebody else's timeline.)

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
No update ever since.
I called them about 3 weeks ago to follow up on the progress of my application and they told me that they are currently undergoing security check and processing my eligibility.

I now only have 2 days left on my application according to the timeline bar on my account and still no updates.
Hopefully all is well.

21 May - AOR
July 25, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

November 21, 2019 - Estimated completion date
I start to think about applying to Bridging open work permit

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
hello guys
i have one query regarding crs score
if i have bachelors from and wish to pursue PG Diploma from canada
then which option do i need to choose in HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
1. TWO or more degree or certificate or diploma
2.two year diploma
please help guys
if your bachelor was taken outside Canada, you need to have it assess by WES or ICAS. Result of assessment will tell you what is the equivalent of your bachelor in Canadian education system.

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hello! If I will have a study permit with part time (20 hours) work permit for 9 months and then the next 9 months a full time PGWP. Do the part time hours count to get a 1 year+ Canadian Work Experience?
No, work experience should start when you get your PGWP.

Sdfg

Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
No update ever since.

Hopefully all is well.

Mine is AOR 16th May n Med passed on 26th june.... still no update n my agent has sent them a mail to give respond n he says that they hav to give decision in 2 weeks if we do so.....

Reactions: rcsan

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
No update ever since.

Hopefully all is well.

Same here. AOR on MAY 20 and MED on JULY 3. Security check was in progres a week back. 2 days left for 6 months. You got any update later?

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
Hello All,

CEC inland
AOR : 18 MAY
Added spouse to my application on June
ADR 1 submitted: July 15
ADR 2 submitted: July 22

no update after that...

Criminality in progress
Eligibility, Security : Not started
No biometrics request so far

4 more days to complete 6 months....

So confused. Please advise. Thanks
Same here. Hope for the best.

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Same here. Hope for the best.
Hello All,
I’ve got my passport request on sep26th and sent my passport on the same day. Its been three weeks exactly. The email I received doesn’t say ready for visa. I’ve called cic and they said my application is still in the process. All the matter in the pdf which sent by cic asking my passport is same as any other ppr email. I’m kind of confused about what’s happening with me. Does anyone have any idea. Thank you guys.
have you receive back your passport now? When did you receive it?

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi all,

Quick question: from your experience, after receiving CoPR letter, would we receive a "landing interview invitation" or can we go by ourself for the flag poling / landing interview?
I know that CoPR letter is ussualy valid till our Medical will expire, so as long as we are in this time-frame, it will be ok to go by ourself for the landing interview?
I will travel for 2 weeks at the end of November and I would like to go with my spouse for the flag poling after I will come back from vacation.

Thanks so much,
Mada
once you receive your COPR, you need to call CIC to book an appointment for your landing. Depending on your case(i.e. tRv expiring or work permit expiring soon), they will book you in about 1-2 weeks. On the other, you can flag pole also as you mention and not to wait anymore.

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
Hi Friends, anyone received PPR after the completion of 6 months ? If so, please share after how many days your received the PPR. I completed 6 months just today. Thanks.