23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Quick question guys.
I have received my AOR and medical passed update.
I am awaiting my PPR right now.
Can I start working on a part-time side job along with my current job? Do I need to inform CIC about this too?

Regards

karanshah2410

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
Quick question guys.
I have received my AOR and medical passed update.
I am awaiting my PPR right now.
Can I start working on a part-time side job along with my current job? Do I need to inform CIC about this too?

Regards
U can work part-time along with current full-time Job and you don't have to report it to IRCC

karanshah2410

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
brampton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronro
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
They Didnt pick up till now.
I sent them on 25th June and they received on 27th morning, so they gonna take time.
As per the current Scenario, it is taking around 13 days to approve the application and 21 days to get your passport back.

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
i suggest you upload it. be on the safe side
sorry for my misunderstanding, since there is no place in my CEC EE profile asking to upload IETLS result. I used to think I will upload it in the supporting document but I didnt upload. Should I upload it through web form now ?

ak06652

Jan 21, 2018
Guys,
Called in CIC help desk, they said my application is in Vancouver office. Is that bad I dont se too many record on immi tracker with visa office as Vancouver and what ever record do have it as visa office those i see get PPR email almost always 5-6 months..
am I destined to wait for an eternity :-(
Is Vancouver center really that slow

AOR:4th May,
MEP 17th June
CAT: CEC Inland

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
CEC Inland application
AOR : May 04th
Medical Passed : June 17th
PPR email : June 24th
Passports delivered to Ottawa: June 27th
Waiting for passports with stamping :)

Thanks alot. Thank you.
What is you NOC? How come so fast ... anyways congratulations

haohaoxuexi1

Jun 11, 2019
I just realized I did not upload my IELTS result in my PR application:(. Can I upload additional document now? I remember there are two envelopes for IELTS result. One is for myself and another is for immigration (you can not open it). So should I scan the one for me or open the one for immigration(should I open it?)
I think there is a result reference number of your IELTS result, and you don have to upload the scanned paper one..........

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
I called them today, it's still in the mail room.
Hi Karanshah,
Any idea how long it usually takes to get your passport back? . I am not in this stage yet but i am putting plans now. i already booked a flight and i am afraid that a delay to get my passport will clash with my flight time. i am inland applicant by the way

Last edited: