+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by Wolfpmd3, May 1, 2019.

1. Did you see any ghost update before passport request?

2. Got RCMP requested and MEP on June 18. I submitted the RCMP criminal record on July 1st.

Now back to waiting

Miracle123 likes this.
  3. 40-50 Days

4. So it will take 40-50 days after MEP for the next update? thanks

5. My score is 437. 1 year full time work in NOC B, no additional degree or education from back home. CLB- R/W/S/L =12/11/11/10. I ran out of things to do to increase my points. WP expires April and 2 year experience would be June. All hope is lost. Any advice ?

6. Hi all! hope you will be able to help me.. I submitted my PR app in May 2019 and last week I was being asked to provide RCPM fingerprints, which I did, last Thursday on July 4th, in an office in Toronto. My concern - I did not heard back anything yet and I'm a bit concerned because I was under the impression that this is a pretty fast forward process and that I should receive it in max 3 business days.. Can anyone share their experience please? Thank you!

7. Hi Calove,

Can I please ask you where have you submitted your RCMP? It was in Toronto? it took you ~2weeks to receive the results? they were mailed to you? I applied for rcmp last Thursday, July 4th, in Toronto and no reply yet :( I'm a bit concerned.. Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you!

8. I applied from Ottawa and the office asked me if I want the results to be directly sent to CIC or sent to me, they said it's better if I get the results and upload them myself which I did. It took 2 weeks and they sent me the certificate by mail.

9. Thank you!!! :)
    How fast have you received the certificate by e-mail?

10. #221 Yaha14, Jul 12, 2019 at 4:58 PM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Guys, there is my timeline.
    Can someone clarify what my stage can be now.

Inland, CEC
    AOR - May 31
    Profile updated:MEP+We are reviewing your BG-July 9
    Profile update email-July 10
    Ghost update-July 10
    Ghost update-July 12

11. PPR on its way....... :)

Yaha14 likes this.
  12. My Timeline

Inland, CEC
    AOR - May 31
    Profile updated:MEP + We are reviewing your BG - July 9
    Profile update email - July 10

13. But it has been only 1,5 months since AOR. I am kind of anxious about so many ghost updates by this time..