Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear May mates, any update guys? I just come back here to see, you guys have got yours yet?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Haha, This Post is now a Graveyard, You will find dead corpses wandering around here and there for update. :D
NO! I am pretty much alive and wait every freaking day :D

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
and although everybody is quiet.. I visit the page every day.. and I do chat with different people for different scenarios.. so called Hero Member LOL

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
Hello
I believe i am not in a correct thread but guess i will find experts here. So I am in bit of situation. I have 1 year of experience in NOC B and have the CRS score of 464, which should be enough to meet the requirements of EE(CEC). However when i register for my EE profile, it ask me about my wife's work experience(Canadian), which i don't want to mention. What should i select in the option in spouse work experience column. ? I asked for advise for various people and they told me to skip the Profile part and say No experience in that but include all her work details in Personal history section after we receive the ITA, but i am not sure if they are talking about Canadian work experience .I am new to this so i apologies if i am not clear.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello
I believe i am not in a correct thread but guess i will find experts here. So I am in bit of situation. I have 1 year of experience in NOC B and have the CRS score of 464, which should be enough to meet the requirements of EE(CEC). However when i register for my EE profile, it ask me about my wife's work experience(Canadian), which i don't want to mention. What should i select in the option in spouse work experience column. ? I asked for advise for various people and they told me to skip the Profile part and say No experience in that but include all her work details in Personal history section after we receive the ITA, but i am not sure if they are talking about Canadian work experience .I am new to this so i apologies if i am not clear.
I will be risky not to mention the work experience as with further investigation CIC will be able to track the employment record. this might affect your application in a rejection. if you still want that then continue with no work experience

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
Yes that is why i am not sure about this. But the thing is i am not claiming any points for her experience and i am still mentioning all her experience in her personal history. So confused right now.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Yes that is why i am not sure about this. But the thing is i am not claiming any points for her experience and i am still mentioning all her experience in her personal history. So confused right now.
yes just put that in personal history .

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Another Day! another hope :)

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
Hey everyone! Am a May 4th 2018 applicant and have been stuck in eligibility and BGC until now - so frustratingggg! I've been in contact with my MP and she confirmed that I passed criminality checks and medical (which I can see in my account), but that they're reviewing eligibility. She said that IRCC mentioned a 'Bring Forward Date' of March 21st.. does anyone know:
1. What do they check in eligbility?
2. what is BFD?
I own a Colombian passport and a large travel history.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanksss!!!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hey everyone! Am a May 4th 2018 applicant and have been stuck in eligibility and BGC until now - so frustratingggg! I've been in contact with my MP and she confirmed that I passed criminality checks and medical (which I can see in my account), but that they're reviewing eligibility. She said that IRCC mentioned a 'Bring Forward Date' of March 21st.. does anyone know:
1. What do they check in eligbility?
2. what is BFD?
I own a Colombian passport and a large travel history.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanksss!!!
BFD, Bring Forward Date is the date for your file to be checked again by Case officer. For Further Information check the link

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-bfd-explained.39705/

In Eligibility they check requirements and verify the documents you have submitted. They will go through your work experience details and the documents submitted. they will check your spouse details if its not a fraud marriage, Apart from that many other things. If they are not clear about something they usually ask about it. So Wait for 21st march ;)

Reactions: fashioncad

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
BFD, Bring Forward Date is the date for your file to be checked again by Case officer. For Further Information check the link

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-bfd-explained.39705/

In Eligibility they check requirements and verify the documents you have submitted. They will go through your work experience details and the documents submitted. they will check your spouse details if its not a fraud marriage, Apart from that many other things. If they are not clear about something they usually ask about it. So Wait for 21st march ;)
Thanks so much the link you shared is very useful!!! Am applying on my own, so no spouse details to check.. I was confused because in other places I’ve read they check criminality and security last.. but it all seems that mine was different.. I’m relieved to read thay if they aren’t clear on something they’ll ask about it.. at this stage, 10 months after I keep wondering WHY is it taking soooo long... this is really a patience game ... Am anxiously waiting for March 21st!!!
Thanks Again!