Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Damn it lol Thanks for spotting that. Just edited the original post
Thanks so much for doing it. And sorry, I have a habit of doing this. I am a software tester by profession and I do it all day at work. So mind works like that. :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
bwe a

be a happy woman again! do not stress out. see all of US! we are waiting :) get in line lady! we will be getting it soon
She'd be wondering why did she waited to file in Aug, May guys are more positive :)

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
haha @r00hi i will stand right behind you guys.
@myra20sharma I am currently in UK, so I am not really Ralph's constituent. I don't want to trouble him. I'll be patient. It is very hard to be so, but i will be. I am sure the decision will come through when it should come through. Maybe it is part of a bigger plan :) Thank you both for your encouragement tho.

detrtonca

Nov 16, 2018
wow thank you so much for the update. My question to you, does Ralph office answer to everyone? I was thinking should I approach to MP in my area or them? Please enlighten me :)
No problem.
I don't know the definitive answer to this, but I'm currently at Toronto and Ralph's office didn't really ask me about that, so I guess it's fine. Personally, I think it's just that Ralph's office is kind enough to help us:)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
haha @r00hi i will stand right behind you guys.
@myra20sharma I am currently in UK, so I am not really Ralph's constituent. I don't want to trouble him. I'll be patient. It is very hard to be so, but i will be. I am sure the decision will come through when it should come through. Maybe it is part of a bigger plan :) Thank you both for your encouragement tho.
Great! Just stay positive and don't trouble your mind so much! It will happen when it's suppose to happen. Stay happy! :)

Reactions: khansatariq

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
No problem.
I don't know the definitive answer to this, but I'm currently at Toronto and Ralph's office didn't really ask me about that, so I guess it's fine. Personally, I think it's just that Ralph's office is kind enough to help us:)
Thank you

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
No problem.
@sageorge just FYI :)

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
Hey Guys,

My first post here.

I applied under the CEC on may 25th. AOR: May 25th.

Im currently in Canada and have lived here since 2010. Got my masters degree here and have a ft job.

However, there has been no update or ghost emails on my application since June 5th. I guess thats when I passed the medicals.

Should I be worried? My application was rejected last year due to a technicality (the work experience was not laid out in the format that was asked for. My stupid HR issued a generic letter that didnt meet the standards.) and I couldn't challenge it. So I had to reapply and pay the fees all over again.

This time all the documents were submitted in order.

Is anyone else o

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hey Guys,

My first post here.

I applied under the CEC on may 25th. AOR: May 25th.

Im currently in Canada and have lived here since 2010. Got my masters degree here and have a ft job.

However, there has been no update or ghost emails on my application since June 5th. I guess thats when I passed the medicals.

Should I be worried? My application was rejected last year due to a technicality (the work experience was not laid out in the format that was asked for. My stupid HR issued a generic letter that didnt meet the standards.) and I couldn't challenge it. So I had to reapply and pay the fees all over again.

This time all the documents were submitted in order.

Is anyone else o
hey buddy.. we have same timeline, I am May AOR 25th, Medical passed June 5 and it is my second attempt too :)

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
hey buddy.. we have same timeline, I am May AOR 25th, Medical passed June 5 and it is my second attempt too :)
Ah. Sucks that it is taking so long. The rejection came in less than 4 months last year lol so I guess there is some positivism associated with it.

Why is it taking this long for only May applicants though? How are other month applicants doing so far?

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
GCMS gives you insights about where your file is. That taked around 30 days to reach you.
Quick question, where are you right now?
Thanks for your reply. I googled it and I just applied for my GCMS. Hopefully I get some insight. I am currently in winnipeg, MB. hbu?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Ah. Sucks that it is taking so long. The rejection came in less than 4 months last year lol so I guess there is some positivism associated with it.

Why is it taking this long for only May applicants though? How are other month applicants doing so far?
to be really honest, mine first rejection came after 3 months so yes that is a relief that 6 months almost down the road and things still in progress :)