Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Were you approved for your PR? Congrats and how did you find out? Did your status change?
CIC agent told me. Well I called them twice, a week apart, just to be sure. lol :p

And no nothing changed on my account! My file has been lost somewhere in the backlog at Nova Scotia office :rolleyes:

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
Umm so how do you contact an MP?

My friend was Nigerian and his application took almost 2 years and his gf who is a Canadian girl contacted the MP and got the process expedited as well.

I always wondered as to how and when is the most oppertune time to contact an MP? I mean its been 6 months only but I dont know if thats too long?

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
CIC agent told me. Well I called them twice, a week apart, just to be sure. lol :p

And no nothing changed on my account! My file has been lost somewhere in the backlog at Nova Scotia office :rolleyes:
Jesus!

So if you were approved then what the hell are they waiting for? When will you get the invite or the slip? I forgot what its called.

So our applications could be approved as well and we are just waiting and stressing out?

Please share the no: you called them at and how long it took you to reach them?

Many thanks :D

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Umm so how do you contact an MP?

My friend was Nigerian and his application took almost 2 years and his gf who is a Canadian girl contacted the MP and got the process expedited as well.

I always wondered as to how and when is the most oppertune time to contact an MP? I mean its been 6 months only but I dont know if thats too long?
Everyone here has Ralph's email Ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca and are just sending him emails and getting replies from his office in as less as an hour.

And when I called CIC about my application, agent told me the processing end time is not 6 months but up until when your medical expires. :)

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018

See my BG is still under review and my eligibility is also under review.

Anyone here knows how long it takes them to review the eligibility part?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Jesus!

So if you were approved then what the hell are they waiting for? When will you get the invite or the slip? I forgot what its called.

So our applications could be approved as well and we are just waiting and stressing out?

Please share the no: you called them at and how long it took you to reach them?

Many thanks :D
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone. For your records, write down the date and time you called, the agent’s name, and the exact information they provide.

Source - Google.com

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone. For your records, write down the date and time you called, the agent’s name, and the exact information they provide.

Source - Google.com

Reactions: myra20sharma

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Okay. When was the last time you ordered? I mean what if something would have changed after you'd ordered it. Also, if you, by any chance, are in Toronto, you can send an email to Ralph. This email has helped a lot of people in different threads that I am following. They reply really fast. If not, did you call CIC lately. I came to know about my approval through an agent only.
I spoke to an agent last Friday and my status remains the same. Applied my last notes on Nov 1st, waiting to get it. Previous notes was dated on Aug 27th.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Okay. When was the last time you ordered? I mean what if something would have changed after you'd ordered it. Also, if you, by any chance, are in Toronto, you can send an email to Ralph. This email has helped a lot of people in different threads that I am following. They reply really fast. If not, did you call CIC lately. I came to know about my approval through an agent only.
Do you have any specific template to drop a note to Ralph?