+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Hi guys... today I call CIC to know my status my
AOR May 18
medicals passed on 29may
no update after that.
I spoke to a lady. She told my Application is in case processing center in Ottawa.. as of today the office doesn’t require anymore information they just need more time to make a decision... I asked her on what stage is my application?? She said “well there’s no decision yet regarding your eligibility.. the background check not started.. medical results are passed.. it is under review sir we need more time...ok so it will be delayed” I told her you’re saying what I can see online.. I need in-depth status?? She told “don’t worry sir as soon as the decision is made we contact you but I’m unable to give you any specific delays because it’s always on a case by case basis... I asked is in Ottawa since day one?? She told “at first it was in the centralizing**** office and then file transfer to case processing center in BRAZIL some times we do that for work share and then it came back to case processing center in Ottawa... I asked that’s all information you have ?? She told “at this point you don’t have to do anything but wait we appreciate your patience sir..”
guys.. any comment can anybody guess at what stage is my application??
Hello my friends big correction in my post my second office was not BRAZIL it’s VIGERVILLE. I heard that this place was closed for some time many applications from this office are delayed is that right??? Sorry for troubling you guys I just heard my call recording and made this conclusion..

Reactions: jessy87

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello my friends big correction in my post my second office was not BRAZIL it’s VIGERVILLE. I heard that this place was closed for some time many applications from this office are delayed is that right??? Sorry for troubling you guys I just heard my call recording and made this conclusion..
yeah! That office got closed on August 31st, permanently. And all the files there got dispersed. Thus the delay. :)

You'll progress now. Just keep an eye on any ghost updates in your online account and also you email's spam folder.

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to share my information for your reference:

First office: Ottawa
Second office: Vegreville

AOR: May 29, 2018
Medical Passed: Jun 18, 2018
Background Check start: Oct 09, 2018
PPR: Nov 16, 2018

Hope you guys will get the golden email very sooner.
Great news. Mine was also in vegreville then moved to Sydeny,NS.
Any idea when was case approved?

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
so I guess there is only delay in your file. and your background check have not started yet. you are still in IP1
when your background check is started then ip2 obviously.
did you order GCMS notes?
Yes I applied for GCMS two weeks ago and in the morning I emailed to Goodale too didn’t got reply yet. And a correction my second office was not BRAZIL it’s vegerville that’s why it’s too late I think ??

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Great news. Mine was also in vegreville then moved to Sydeny,NS.
Any idea when was case approved?
Bro what’s your AOR my second office also Vigerville and now it’s in Ottawa.. looks like mine still in IP1 after all moves... I can’t believe

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
People are sending Ralph email even before there 4 months completion. September AORs are doing it too. LOL
You can do it too. Moreover, your Oct. 25th notes are still a week away. Ralph's office reverts in an hour. There's no harm giving it a shot :)
Yeah, gonna email Mr. Ralph in the morning (Canadian time that is ^_^)

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to share my information for your reference:

First office: Ottawa
Second office: Vegreville

AOR: May 29, 2018
Medical Passed: Jun 18, 2018
Background Check start: Oct 09, 2018
PPR: Nov 16, 2018

Hope you guys will get the golden email very sooner.
Congratulations

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I totally hear you! Your restlessness and frustration is totally acceptable! It's no big deal, that Brazil office didn't do anything and your application would have been lying around for no reason and that could be the major cause of the potential delay. Now that you are at the 6 months mark (which btw is something they barely adhere to and only God know as to why they have that 6 months processing time, when they don't follow it) your file back in Ottawa office, there will be sure a progress on your file now, but again Ottawa is a really busy office. All files, from all the offices across Canada, go there for the final decision. So, that's another story. I'd say wait some more. I know, this would make you more restless, but at this point there is nothing much you could do.

That's my opinion. Let's see what experts have to say on this :)
you are right. Ottawa is very very busy.
my file is also in ottawa and eating dust somewhere. My AOR is 15 may. I am stuck at eligibility. They need unecessary document which i am going to send tomorrow thru web form. They hv nt requested anything yet. Thank god i ordered notes and got an idea why my processing is delayed. but its very frustrating. Passing eligibility is the biggest hurdle i hv to pass. After that i can relax.

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
you are right. Ottawa is very very busy.
my file is also in ottawa and eating dust somewhere. My AOR is 15 may. I am stuck at eligibility. They need unecessary document which i am going to send tomorrow thru web form. They hv nt requested anything yet. Thank god i ordered notes and got an idea why my processing is delayed. but its very frustrating. Passing eligibility is the biggest hurdle i hv to pass. After that i can relax.
Hi there.. Yesterday I called to CIC agent told no documents required at this moment and told to wait.. can they tell if there’s documents required or only GCMS can only tell us.. my file is also at Ottawa.. moved from Vegreville...

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
no cic c
Hi there.. Yesterday I called to CIC agent told no documents required at this moment and told to wait.. can they tell if there’s documents required or only GCMS can only tell us.. my file is also at Ottawa.. moved from Vegreville...
no agent cant tell you.. notes can tell you. Actually cic dnt want any documents right now from me. I am sending it in case they requested it when they going to look at my file again. They did not pass my eligibility. In notes, I came to know about the reason. My file need to be reveiwed by senior officer. god knows when its going to happen. you can apply notes if you want to. wait is an only option for us. I know its so frustrating.

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
no cic c

no agent cant tell you.. notes can tell you. Actually cic dnt want any documents right now from me. I am sending it in case they requested it when they going to look at my file again. They did not pass my eligibility. In notes, I came to know about the reason. My file need to be reveiwed by senior officer. god knows when its going to happen. you can apply notes if you want to. wait is an only option for us. I know its so frustrating.
Looks like we both are in same boat. My AOR May 18. Medicals pass may 29. After that no update till now. Yesterday I called to cic then I got to know that my file went from Vegreville to Ottawa. First I thought if my file moved to Ottawa means it’s waiting for final decision but now I’m confused that they didn’t even started eligibility but moving file here and there.. I applied for GCMS nov 8 I had to wait.. I emailed to Goodale yesterday no reply yet may be weekend mail jam.. can he tell us our current condition of file?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Looks like we both are in same boat. My AOR May 18. Medicals pass may 29. After that no update till now. Yesterday I called to cic then I got to know that my file went from Vegreville to Ottawa. First I thought if my file moved to Ottawa means it’s waiting for final decision but now I’m confused that they didn’t even started eligibility but moving file here and there.. I applied for GCMS nov 8 I had to wait.. I emailed to Goodale yesterday no reply yet may be weekend mail jam.. can he tell us our current condition of file?
yeah we are exactly in same boat. how do u know that they did nt start ur eligibility? acc to my knowedge, they check your eligibility right after u submit your file and they passed it if everything looks fine. If its not look fine, they forward it to next officer for extra review. This is where your file eats dust. Yes relaph can tell you about your file. I send him an e mail too but got no reoly.