+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
yeah we are exactly in same boat. how do u know that they did nt start ur eligibility? acc to my knowedge, they check your eligibility right after u submit your file and they passed it if everything looks fine. If its not look fine, they forward it to next officer for extra review. This is where your file eats dust. Yes relaph can tell you about your file. I send him an e mail too but got no reoly.
we are not in the boat, lost in Island lol :)

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Maybe there is an overload at Mr. Ralph's end because everyone has been emailing him?

I just sent him an email. Initially we decided to email our own MP but turns out we don't have one yet for our area. Anyways we are waiting to hear from Mr. Ralph, else we'll simply submit request via IRCC webform on the 23rd for update...

Reactions: myra20sharma

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Okay I am unable to post the screenshot here but Ralph Goodale's office is receiving a lot of emails, as seen on one of the discussion forums on Facebook. As people are repeatedly emailing him even when their cases are well within the standard time, they may stop replying to those emails altogether. This isn't good news.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Okay I am unable to post the screenshot here but Ralph Goodale's office is receiving a lot of emails, as seen on one of the discussion forums on Facebook. As people are repeatedly emailing him even when their cases are well within the standard time, they may stop replying to those emails altogether. This isn't good news.
That's bad! People do get selfish sometimes. At least leave this "Ralph" channel for those who are in actual need. What can I say. But this is not right.

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
That's bad! People do get selfish sometimes. At least leave this "Ralph" channel for those who are in actual need. What can I say. But this is not right.
That was bound to happen to be honest :(

We emailed him a while back and now I'm afraid we won't get a response, although I clearly mentioned that we are about to hit the 6 month mark...

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
That was bound to happen to be honest :(

We emailed him a while back and now I'm afraid we won't get a response, although I clearly mentioned that we are about to hit the 6 month mark...
That's really unfortunate! I wish you don't need his response anyway and soon get some progress on your file, despite of that :)
I honestly do, for you and all my fellow applicants :)

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
I called yesterday to CIC and nothing moved after Oct 31st. need to wait till end of nov.
Anyone has status of approved but yet to get PPR and completed 6 months?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I called yesterday to CIC and nothing moved after Oct 31st. need to wait till end of nov.
yeah! They are pathetically slow. I am approved for almost a month now and nothing has come up. I am going India next month for three weeks and I hope something good happens there. :D

Reactions: khansatariq

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
Hi guys... today I call CIC to know my status my
AOR May 18
medicals passed on 29may
no update after that.
I spoke to a lady. She told my Application is in case processing center in Ottawa.. as of today the office doesn’t require anymore information they just need more time to make a decision... I asked her on what stage is my application?? She said “well there’s no decision yet regarding your eligibility.. the background check not started.. medical results are passed.. it is under review sir we need more time...ok so it will be delayed” I told her you’re saying what I can see online.. I need in-depth status?? She told “don’t worry sir as soon as the decision is made we contact you but I’m unable to give you any specific delays because it’s always on a case by case basis... I asked is in Ottawa since day one?? She told “at first it was in the centralizing**** office and then file transfer to case processing center in BRAZIL some times we do that for work share and then it came back to case processing center in Ottawa... I asked that’s all information you have ?? She told “at this point you don’t have to do anything but wait we appreciate your patience sir..”
guys.. any comment can anybody guess at what stage is my application??
AOR 26th April
Medical passed on May 4th
and there is no update on my file after that.I called CIC yesterday and the person i spoke to gave me the same answer as you got.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Is it just me or are they actually really slow in processing CEC from past couple of months?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How can i make change in my emedical report and if it is not possible then what is the another way
What would you wanna change? Are you saying you'd like to upload a new one to replace the existing? Or the current one has some errors/typos you'd like to be corrected?

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
I want to correct the existing report.
Do you want to have your medical results changed? Is there a change in your medical situation. If yes, you will have to go and get another test done with one of the approved doctors in your area.

If looking to modify personal data, speaking to your doctor who took the test may be a good idea.