+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Dear All,

I would like to seek feedback or any inputs that would help me understand where do I stand in terms of my application processing:
ITA : Mar 6 2019
E-AOR: Mar 14 2019
Medicals Passed: Apr 23 2019
***Additional documents requested: RCMP Criminal Check (Finger Prints)

**RCMP Letter uploaded on Apr 29 2019

Since then I have no update on my application. Here are my questions:

i) How do we know - centre where the application is being processed or about the vo?
ii) Any specific time range for the update after uploading the RCMP doc?
iii) My friends have similar profile as mine no different only single applicant, lived only in canada and applied through CEC but they did not got RCMP request. Why is that - any idea?
iv) NO Ghost updates or whatever on my profile so what is my status IP1 or IP2 or IP3?
v) Do I need to call IRCC to ask them if they received my document that I uploaded?
(I tried calling them for past few days but had no luck - the systems says high volume of calls and cannot transfer)

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions/advise/replies. Please share your experience as it will help me a lot and others who may are in same situation.

Thank you!
Hello guys! Please could any one share info with similar experience?
E-AOR on Mar 14th, Medicals passed on Apr 23, ADR requested and submitted on May 1 or 2nd I think.
My eligibility status says - we are still reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements and We are reviewing additional documents that you uploaded.
Could you anyone also share what is recommended passed or passed - are these status that we see on the portal or get to know through agent?
Please share any info.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys! Please could any one share info with similar experience?
E-AOR on Mar 14th, Medicals passed on Apr 23, ADR requested and submitted on May 1 or 2nd I think.
My eligibility status says - we are still reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements and We are reviewing additional documents that you uploaded.
Could you anyone also share what is recommended passed or passed - are these status that we see on the portal or get to know through agent?
Please share any info.
You have to call the agent to get to know more specific of everything, online info is kind of vague, including which stage of your eligibility right now, security check too.

Sahba_e

Mar 10, 2019
I was getting ghost updates for a while now, and today I found what was the reason!
They asked for “Education assessment: please provide your educational Crediental assessment for foreign education”, although I studied master in Canada and applied through CEC which I even didn’t need points for my foreign education and I never claimed the points!

Does anyone have the same experience? I’m kind of angry now, thinking that will delay my application for at least a couple of months

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
I was getting ghost updates for a while now, and today I found what was the reason!
They asked for “Education assessment: please provide your educational Crediental assessment for foreign education”, although I studied master in Canada and applied through CEC which I even didn’t need points for my foreign education and I never claimed the points!

Does anyone have the same experience? I’m kind of angry now, thinking that will delay my application for at least a couple of months
This is a joke ,send case specific query

Gur91

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019

I am CEC applicant too. I also provided them with education assessment credential in starting while applying. I have masters and i got no points for degree in india.

R2017

May 29, 2019
I am CEC applicant too. I also provided them with education assessment credential in starting while applying. I have masters and i got no points for degree in india.

I did masters from usa and applied in CEC .. no issue .. only applied for masters WES evaluation .. dont know how come u get ADR. Just provide what they want .. sorry for the delay ..