+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Fo criminality it was fast. A few days I think. Eligibility is a long long long process. They have to check and verify everything. Also, is the most important part. Becaus once it’s done then it’s security but if you are noin involved in any organized crime, terrorism etc you are pretty much destined for PPR.. it’s just a wait game.

Thanks a lot! Hope you, I and everyone else receive their PPR Emails sooner rather than later.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks a lot! Hope you, I and everyone else receive their PPR Emails sooner rather than later.
Same. Hope fo every soul in this wait game to receive PPR as soon as possible. Even though it sucks to wait, at least we are slowly moving forward till the end of the wait game. There are so many people who are just waiting to improve their ielts or for CRS to drop... to even get to this point of wait game. Let’s all keep positive!!! Maybe PPRs will start in June, who knows. Some people say once eligibility is done security lasts around 1 week (for some 1-3 days) if they are not doing super deep check. (Which apparently they do if you are coming from drug related countries, have military/police service record, or ties with suspected charactera...) so let’s focus on the positive.

Reactions: k.sha.

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

My AOR is March 18. How can i check what is my processing Visa Office. Can i check it somewhere in my application or do i have to call CIC.?

Thanks

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
AOR: 29 March, 2019
MEP: 13 May, 2019
ADR: Spouse's RCMP Criminal Record Check
ADR Requested: 13 May, 2019
ADR Provided/Uploaded: 21 May, 2019
BG: IP2

Fingers crossed for ghost updates following THE GOLDEN EMAIL, good luck to all of you!
Just called CIC, agent told me nothing about criminality, eligibility...so far he told me application is at CIO Sydney, and BG is in progress, if there's any update, will let me know. That's it, 45 min wait time....any idea about CIO Sydney office? ADR status is still 'uploaded' not even 'reviewed' or 'not needed'...

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Just called CIC, agent told me nothing about criminality, eligibility...so far he told me application is at CIO Sydney, and BG is in progress, if there's any update, will let me know. That's it, 45 min wait time....any idea about CIO Sydney office? ADR status is still 'uploaded' not even 'reviewed' or 'not needed'...
Jeeez. That sucks. I think Sydney pretty fast.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Jeeez. That sucks. I think Sydney pretty fast.
That's a bit relief to hear from you, but imagine I couldn't get any info about criminality, eligibility, security, ....di nulla...anyways, I don't know if this is LVO or Primary office, idk either CIO sydney will process end-to-end or they will further redirect to other VO.
I am thinking may be all CEC inland applications initially go to CIO sydney by default and then are redirected to other offices, may be, I don't know...

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
That's a bit relief to hear from you, but imagine I couldn't get any info about criminality, eligibility, security, ....di nulla...anyways, I don't know if this is LVO or Primary office, idk either CIO sydney will process end-to-end or they will further redirect to other VO.
I am thinking may be all CEC inland applications initially go to CIO sydney by default and then are redirected to other offices, may be, I don't know...
I think all applications go to Sydney for R10’checks and then based on applications get redistributed. Let’s keep out hopes high!

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
I think all applications go to Sydney for R10’checks and then based on applications get redistributed. Let’s keep out hopes high!
You are right, I am not concerned about VO, as all goes first to Sydney for R10 and even criminality and eligibility too being processed there...albeit I was expecting to get some info. on these stages from agent, but no vain...nonetheless, fingers crossed, let see...! best of luck to all of us...

Reactions: craigwhitcombe

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Guys,

CEC Inland - I just spoke with the lady on the phone today regarding my application;

AOR - Mar 24th.
MEP - May 7th.
Criminality - In Progress.
Eligibility - Not Started.
Security - Not Started.
Visa Office - Vancouver.

So far, lady confirmed no additional documents are required and no finger prints either.

Question;
1. My background says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Isn't this supposed to be IP2 and if so, shouldn't my criminality be passed already? Why is it still in progress?
2. What is the backlog time looking like for applications processed in Vancouver? Y'all have any idea?
3. With this time line, when do you think I should expect my PPR?

@mau123 @small_251193 ya'll seem to have experience getting things right, what do you think?
I think you are too early to call them for information, I called after I had been waiting for more than 2 months so then I got to know that my criminality is passed and eligibility is reviewing - recommended passed. I think these things will happen to you within the next month of your waiting.
I just googled about my visa office after I heard my application is in Edmonton and realized it’s pretty slow in processing applications.
For me good stories from that visa office is that someone just got his pr after 4.5 months, I think he’s already the fastest one. But for the bad news is that 2 people having their applications there are reaching their 6 month period (1-2 weeks left) and their background check hasn’t started yet, and they called cic and the agent told them still in 6 month period so just wait. And one more has Aor of Jan but his application got delayed until Sept something for estimated processing time. I guessed I should feel lucky that my application is touched and in the last stage that only waiting for security screening to get started but I have no clue when.
As reading whatever I found online, I realized that people who got their ppr without 2-3 months had their visa office not Edmonton. So I guess you should feel released a bit if your visa office is not Edmonton? Sorry if I make anyone feel worried but this is my true thought.

Last edited:

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I have ordered GCMS notes. That should give me some idea and once I know what it is I should be able to raise a CSE
What is your aor? Your time line? So you called cic and the agent told me the status is review required? It’s like you are recommended passed but then someone looked at your file again and ask to do review again?

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
What is your aor? Your time line? So you called cic and the agent told me the status is review required? It’s like you are recommended passed but then someone looked at your file again and ask to do review again?
AOR march 21. Yup the agent told me status is review required.

vishnuvu

Sep 21, 2018
Express Entry / CEC / PNP
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..
May 16 RPRF request as an ADR and paid and submitted the fee receipt on may 18.... After 2 days ADR changed to Not Applicable...
Now waiting....

Reactions: mau123