7 March 2019
ITA3.7
AOR 3.8
IP2 MEP 4.18
GU 5.16
waiting (security in progress)

rahulkinge

Apr 14, 2019
Today, I have received a letter saying: You do not need biometric and we are refunding your $85 fees paid at the time of application submission from CIC in my profile. My spouse was not in Canada at the time of submission but she traveled to Canada after 15 days on her valid visitor visa after which I submitted web form to convey CIC that her country of residence and address has changed. Big relief for us.. Has anyone received any such letter? Now the wait continues for ultimate Golden Email.. Even though I got that letter in my profile still profile was not shown as updated. Any guesses how much time would be required here after?

meiyoumingzi

Mar 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
May I know anyone`s Review of Eligibility status? Mine is still: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements? Is it normal? (I have passed medical exam, and the background check is in process)

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
May I know anyone`s Review of Eligibility status? Mine is still: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements? Is it normal? (I have passed medical exam, and the background check is in process)
It doesn’t reflect anything for your application when you check the online account, call ircc agent to get more information on your background check = criminality , eligibility and security.

Reactions: meiyoumingzi

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, for those who have contacted CIC to gather more details on your application, what is the number you can call at if you're located within Canada? Also, what is the best time to reach them?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hey all,
Long time no see. So... called CIC today, the agent was super nice and he gave me detailed info about my application. Here’s what he said:

Medical - passed
Criminality - passed
Eligibility - recommended pass
Security - not started

Aor - march 13, 2019, inland applying with common law partner.

Wuestion: who sets eligibility as “recommended pass” senior officer or case analyst? On this forum I read really varied results. Any updatea fo you guys? Also, my laptop is being repaired so sorry for late replies.

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey all,
Long time no see. So... called CIC today, the agent was super nice and he gave me detailed info about my application. Here’s what he said:

Medical - passed
Criminality - passed
Eligibility - recommended pass
Security - not started

Aor - march 13, 2019, inland applying with common law partner.

Wuestion: who sets eligibility as “recommended pass” senior officer or case analyst? On this forum I read really varied results. Any updatea fo you guys? Also, my laptop is being repaired so sorry for late replies.
it is done by case analysis
recommend pass is same as eligibility is met
you have to wait your security then pending to the senior officer for final review

when your case is reviewed by the senior officer,it means that your case is going to be approved on that day so your eligibility will be changed to pass

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
it is done by case analysis
recommend pass is same as eligibility is met
you have to wait your security then pending to the senior officer for final review

when your case is reviewed by the senior officer,it means that your case is going to be approved on that day so your eligibility will be changed to pass
Thanks. I though that senior officer reviews eligibility and THEN security starts... now it makes sense that he reviews everything

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Everyone!!
I have a question regarding parents sponsorship in Express Entry, I am single living in Toronto.
Can I also apply for my parents PR through my EE Application?
Is it possible?
Thanks