strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
sorry for the ignorance lol but how do I find out who my MP is? I had no idea we could do that

edit: I just found who she is, but what help could they offer with immigration applications?
I said I have been living in this area for many years and thanks the Mp for his or her work. And said you would like to ask the assistance from MP’s office to inquire the process of your application. They could email IRCC directly and get your file and get back to you with explanation why your Pr hasn’t been done, it’s sort of like ordering notes with explanation. And if I mean if MP takes your case, you get the fastest response and the results are given to you most of time IRCC phone agents or email or webform refused to let you know

Reactions: canapub

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nice i hope it moves fwd from here for you

Btw did you receive your GCMS notes ?
Thanks man. I heard MP has direct contact to IRCC even they have a phone line to reach each department’s head even IRCC’s head. But I won’t think IRCC is ever going to say no to MP for the inquiry because they need MP to pass the law I guess. I haven’t got my notes back yet and I have been emailing IRCC and webform. Hearing nothing back and I called last several times and they refuse to tell me my application status :)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks man. I heard MP has direct contact to IRCC even they have a phone line to reach each department’s head even IRCC’s head. But I won’t think IRCC is ever going to say no to MP for the inquiry because they need MP to pass the law I guess. I haven’t got my notes back yet and I have been emailing IRCC and webform. Hearing nothing back and I called last several times and they refuse to tell me my application status :)
There is some movement on the OINP part(check my reply above to canapub) but nothing on the EE after the call on 11 June.
Btw which area in Toronto are you in ? I am in Oakville.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I emailed my MP. Next day, I received an email from his office assistant and said will take over my case and ask me for more personal information and will get back to me. I feel inland applicants are still in more favor like the way to get in touch with IRCC.
Thanks man, this is a great information. I just checked my local MP's website and she has a dedicated corner for immigration related queries/issues.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
any updates for march applicants?

i have recently learned my file has been transfected to NDVO
is this a cause for concern? it was previously at Vancouver office.
No updates on my file . Last heard on May 23 says eligibility Review Required and that's it no update from then. March 18 th AOR. Are u a CEC applicant @canapub

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
just saw an update on my profile, its says your profile is updated, but nothing is changed nor received any email? any idea whats going on?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
just saw an update on my profile, its says your profile is updated, but nothing is changed nor received any email? any idea whats going on?
probably you will get a ppr email soon, as it usually comes after a ghost update later in the evening/next day..

Reactions: wasabi

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
no email received? I waited whole night and then checked this morning as well?
nobody knows for sure...but at least it means that your file is moving somehow...some people get 2-3 ghost updates before PPR..it is better than total silence as it is in my case

Reactions: wasabi