+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Wow great . Congratulations. What's your timeline. It's so frustrating waiting for some positive news. My AOR is March 18..not sure how long it's going to take to get the golden mailm
Thanks! Here's my timeline: CRS: 454 | Class: CEC-Inland | VO: Vancouver
EE Created: 18-03-12 | ITA: 18-03-26 | AOR/NA1: 18-03-29 | MEP: 18-04-06
IP2: 18-04-06 | Ghost Updates: 18-05-23 + 18-06-07 |
Landing Interview Request: 18-06-13 | Landing Interview: 18-06-16 @ Etobicoke, ON

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
I got PPR on June 01 instead of Landing interview. My application has been approved and I am waiting for my passport to come back. I am also planning to do landing at Etobicoke office.
Cool! Hopefully your passport will be back in no time and that you can secure an appointment soon.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hi

I finally got an update today

" in queue to be reviewed for security checks "
" finalization of application would be the next step after security is reviewed and passed "
" Please contact us in approximately 1 month if you wish to have another update "

is this a sign i could get my PPR in one month's time? i dont want to raise my hopes too high.
it’s likely in a month you would receive ppr because normal securities take about one to two weeks and finalization could be a day or two. And just curious where did u get the updates from? I want to get this update too

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Guys I just called CIC sometime back and the agent told me my file is at the Sydney office . My AOr is March 18 th. He told me my background 2 review is going on. Background 1 is complete. And Eligibility is still under review. I am so worried even after three months eligibility still in review and in Sydney office. Sydney is CIO right. I am a CEC inland applicant with LMIA exempted WP I am on Intra company Transfer. ICT. In April when I had called they told me all documents review completed and I cleared security and criminality and now they are saying this. Not sure what to believe. Waiting for my GCMS.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Does this really help ? considering you and me are within the 6 months application processing period ?
I don’t know. I paid my municipal taxes every year starting 2016 before 2017 December my new MP was elected. I just received my levies from my property for 2018 for my region and I paid. IRCC hasn’t given me anything from agents, and I never received anything by emailing them or CSE. I do know MP can speed up the application process for sure but they can get info that agents would never give it to you. Because MP has direct email access to IRCC. To me, I don’t think it hurts, I paid my regional property government levies every year and I haven’t requested any help from MP office. It’s my first help request. Worst case scenario, my MP office would stand up and Ask IRCC to speed up the application process if IRCC delays

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
It does as u can see i now have an exact update of what’s haopeninf with my application something ircc never gave me in 10 times that i Contacted them

Why r people so hesitant to contact their MP who are there to work for them ? Smh I don’t get it . Just contact them! Jeez
Naah, my application is moving along, even if I say slowly but surely...
btw i asked you question in the April 2018 AOR thread if you are getting your PNP and EE application processed in parallel ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I’m not sure I got nomination around nd same time as I was filing my
Cec application my consultant filed my application and I think he said he filed
Both
Ok, seems like we r in same boat... did you pay your $1500 PNP fee and whats the status of your PNP application ?

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It does as u can see i now have an exact update of what’s haopeninf with my application something ircc never gave me in 10 times that i Contacted them

Why r people so hesitant to contact their MP who are there to work for them ? Smh I don’t get it . Just contact them! Jeez
I emailed my MP. Next day, I received an email from his office assistant and said will take over my case and ask me for more personal information and will get back to me. I feel inland applicants are still in more favor like the way to get in touch with IRCC.

alldrops

Apr 11, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
I emailed my MP. Next day, I received an email from his office assistant and said will take over my case and ask me for more personal information and will get back to me. I feel inland applicants are still in more favor like the way to get in touch with IRCC.
sorry for the ignorance lol but how do I find out who my MP is? I had no idea we could do that

edit: I just found who she is, but what help could they offer with immigration applications?

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Nice i hope it moves fwd from here for you

Btw did you receive your GCMS notes ?