+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

georgeeaso90

May 21, 2018
Hey Frnz..
Submitted my application on Mar 13, 2018. Medicals passed in few days. No updates ever since then. Do i need to worry? it's been 5 months..:(
any similar experiences??

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hey Frnz..
Submitted my application on Mar 13, 2018. Medicals passed in few days. No updates ever since then. Do i need to worry? it's been 5 months..:(
any similar experiences??
have you ordered GCMS notes during 5 months?

georgeeaso90

May 21, 2018
it is free under Privacy Act if you are inland applicant and currently in Canada..have you ever tried to reach CEC call center via phone?
I talked to an agent today. They can't see why it's been getting so long. All the records in file seems to be right. I have all the documents uploaded. They said, they can't compare applicants. Some of them may take more time for processing depending upon how easy to do the background check and stuffs. But, Is this GCMS going to give me any other informations than that? Do they have access to the file itself? Are they going to contact the immigration officer? Do you have any idea?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I talked to an agent today. They can't see why it's been getting so long. All the records in file seems to be right. I have all the documents uploaded. They said, they can't compare applicants. Some of them may take more time for processing depending upon how easy to do the background check and stuffs. But, Is this GCMS going to give me any other informations than that? Do they have access to the file itself? Are they going to contact the immigration officer? Do you have any idea?
notes will show you all the official data and comments/updates made by immigrant officers regarding your file..but to get the notes also take time about 30-35 days..

georgeeaso90

May 21, 2018
notes will show you all the official data and comments/updates by immigrant officers regarding your file..but to get the notes also take time about 30-35 days..
Am going to request for one anyways. It's been 5 months. so you said it's going to be Personal information coming under the privacy act which is free of cost, right? Not the government records coming under the access to information act?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Am going to request for one anyways. It's been 5 months. so you said it's going to be Personal information coming under the privacy act which is free of cost, right? Not the government records coming under the access to information act?
yes, they are government records, the same records, but if you are inland you can get the notes under privacy act for free, if you are outland you get them under access to information act and it costs 5$, that's the only difference

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
yes, they are government records, the same records, but if you are inland you can get the notes under privacy act for free, if you are outland you get them under access to information act and it costs 5$, that's the only difference
How can I get it? I am an inland applicant