3.22 Medical passed

4.4 ADR

4.10 submitted ADR

4.24 PPR

4.30 sent passport to Ottawa

5.1 received by Ottawa

5.2 sent from Ottawa

5.3 received CoPR
mine is exactly same timeline but no updates. just a quick question when you received email for PPR was there any update on your account? reason I am asking is because I recently update the email id in my online account, and afraid that I may missed the email.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
mine is exactly same timeline but no updates. just a quick question when you received email for PPR was there any update on your account? reason I am asking is because I recently update the email id in my online account, and afraid that I may missed the email.
Call IRCC and one person in this forum was told email was sent. Ask them to resend you the email

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Could you please add me too..

ITA recieved on 10th Jan 2018

AOR on 14th March 2018

Still awaiting PPR.

Please share the link ...thank you...

Also can someone advise by when should we expect the PPR request..

Thanks

Tiju K Samuel
Link PM'd. Cheers.

mona.r

Mar 26, 2018
Hello,
I am also CEC applicant. I am confused about skill transferability point. Is the point calculate on the basis of both me and my spouse education and work history or only main applicant get point under this section?

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Hello,
I am also CEC applicant. I am confused about skill transferability point. Is the point calculate on the basis of both me and my spouse education and work history or only main applicant get point under this section?
Under the skill transferability section, only PA (primary applicant) credentials are considered.

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
I got ADR for RCMP certified criminal record and medical status changed from "You do not need a medical" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".
In parallel, BG status moved directly from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
At what stage it is safe to assume that I met the eligibility criteria to claim the additional 50 points for offer of employment and the documents I provided for the same are reviewed and approved.

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

Review of additional documents is changed from (The additional documents you provided are being reviewed) to (Not applicable)
What that means? Anybody can help? Is there any good sign one can expect?

Here is my status:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CRS: 449 | Class: CEC-Inland | EE Created: 18-02-13 | ITA: 18-02-21
AOR: 18-03-09 | ADR: 18-03-16 | ADR submitted: 18-03-23 | MEP: 18-03-26 | PPR: N/A | CoPR: N/A

Last edited:

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Hi I PM’d the link to the CEC March AOR WhatsApp group to you. See u there.
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

AOR: 18-03-09 | ADR: 18-03-16 | ADR submitted: 18-03-23 | MEP: 18-03-26 | PPR: N/A | CoPR: N/A

Thank you

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

Review of additional documents is changed from (The additional documents you provided are being reviewed) to (Not applicable)
What that means? Anybody can help? Is there any good sign one can expect?

Here is my status:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ahmed what was the ADR document they asked you to provide ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I got ADR for RCMP certified criminal record and medical status changed from "You do not need a medical" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".
In parallel, BG status moved directly from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
At what stage it is safe to assume that I met the eligibility criteria to claim the additional 50 points for offer of employment and the documents I provided for the same are reviewed and approved.
I am also curious about the same. I was told I am in IP2 by senior forum members. I am not sure if that guarantees that the documentation I submitted which includes my continuous 1 yr of employment in the country as good enough