+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Thx for replying Ahmed, since you are CEC inland did you provide or did they ask the RCMP certificate as well ?
I did not provide it and they did not ask me about it till now. However, I have applied for it and received it but I did not include it in my application because it was not needed.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I did not provide it and they did not ask me about it till now. However, I have applied for it and received it but I did not include it in my application because it was not needed.
I also got the RCMP certificate (it was a nice blunder by finger printing center lol). I attached the certificate along with the other certificates.

verob

Apr 30, 2018
Hello guys,

Today I received CIC-Etobicoke-Landings about my landing interview. Does anyone know what is this interview is about?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello guys,

Today I received CIC-Etobicoke-Landings about my landing interview. Does anyone know what is this interview is about?
It means PR is approved. and u will be landing via the interview. Pilot project for select few CEC inland.
Did u get updates in your account?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Okay guys, any updates yet? Not sure what us happening. Heard so many stories of PR approved through calls to cic customer service agents but no PPR Emails. Lots of folks hanging in there with no updates.....

Kl4nsk3y

Feb 26, 2018
Okay guys, any updates yet? Not sure what us happening. Heard so many stories of PR approved through calls to cic customer service agents but no PPR Emails. Lots of folks hanging in there with no updates.....
Yes I heard the same but am also waiting AOR Feb 14. I haven’t called to find out though.

verob

Apr 30, 2018
It means PR is approved. and u will be landing via the interview. Pilot project for select few CEC inland.
Did u get updates in your account?
No update in my account. Everything is still the same. BG is in the process..

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
No update in my account. Everything is still the same. BG is in the process..
that is the case for so many pple. applications approved but no email nor updates on account....
you can call cic customer service agents to verify your status...

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
what is the best way to get hold of CIC agent? I tried so many times but after I enter my application number, its runs the same update as in my online account, and then the phone is disconnected, never had any option to talk to agent?