+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I was given my ITA on March 2nd. I'm just finishing the application now. I've run into a problem..under "preview score" its saying I'm no longer meeting the requirements for CEC but I am for FSW. On my EE I was meeting both and I was invited under CEC. I have the same amount of points (479) and one year of full-time Canadian work experience in a 0125 NOC code, I am eligible, I don't know what is causing this. I have an open work permit (no lmia required). I'm very confused and unsure of what to do. I saw that this happened to someone else on this website but they haven't responded. I feel like this is a glitch.

Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions.

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I was given my ITA on March 2nd. I'm just finishing the application now. I've run into a problem..under "preview score" its saying I'm no longer meeting the requirements for CEC but I am for FSW. On my EE I was meeting both and I was invited under CEC. I have the same amount of points (479) and one year of full-time Canadian work experience in a 0125 NOC code, I am eligible, I don't know what is causing this. I have an open work permit (no lmia required). I'm very confused and unsure of what to do. I saw that this happened to someone else on this website but they haven't responded. I feel like this is a glitch.

Hi,

Seems like you might changed some options after ITA. Hence do review your profile thoroughly and check each every question.

1. You can create another profile using some other name, using different bank card details and enter same details what you entered before your ITA and check the status. DON'T SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE, JUST FILL IN NECESSARY DETAILS AND REVIEW WITH CURRENT PROFILE.

YASH S

Apr 6, 2018
Hey Guys!
Hope everyone's doing well.
I need some help regarding points for job offer for CEC stream. So I am on an open PGWP and have a Job offer from my employer under NOC B. And i have been working with the employer for a year now. Do I still need LMIA to get 50 points??

How can I know if I am LMIA exempt or not?\

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi everyone,

under which program where you invited to apply? CEC or FSW. did you make any changes to your application form after receiving ita?

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
under which program where you invited to apply? CEC or FSW. did you make any changes to your application form after receiving ita?
Hi,

I didn't make any changes, my work history remains the same. I added some additional employment and activities in personal history but I haven't changed anything that would disqualify me. I spent hours going through and comparing the EE profile with my application. I don't know what is different.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Hi everyone,

Did you get invitation for cec or fsw?

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Did you get invitation for cec or fsw?
I was given the ITA for CEC. On EE it said I qualified for CEC and FSW. Now, after filling out the PR app it says I do not meet the requirements for CEC but I do for FSW (however, I was not invited under FSW).