+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
please, how do you know if application is on IP2? how do you track the applications?
when you submit your application at that time its goes into IP1 ( in processing - most of the line) then your application goes into NA1 which is not applicable, and then you see different status for ex : you passed the medial, we are processing your BG will let you know ...etc this is IP2

which in other words means in processing second time.

usually after this is the time when one gets PPR.

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
CEC Inland
RPRF paid upfront
AoR March 1/2018
MEP March 7/2018
Seems like direct IP2 right after MEP March 7/2018
still waiting...
latest trend for Feb applicants seems to me like it takes 1-2 months to get PPR, do not know what to expect though...it is already been 42 days today
check your mail, and also did you applied yourself or using a representative?

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
CEC Inland
RPRF paid upfront
AoR March 1/2018
MEP March 7/2018
Seems like direct IP2 right after MEP March 7/2018
still waiting...
latest trend for Feb applicants seems to me like it takes 1-2 months to get PPR, do not know what to expect though...it is already been 42 days today
its hard to say, I notice that in jan people were getting PPR in just 1 day after IP2

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
not only email but mail as well, hope you will get your PPR letter soon
I do that as well, thank you
interesting, does cic have a practice of sending ppr paper letters instead of email even though most of the people apply online?

Apr 12, 2018
AOR- 18 Mar 2018
Medical passed -24 mar 2018

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this My IP1 or IP2 and When should i expect PPR.

Please add me to watspp group or provide the link .

Last edited:

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
AOR- 18 Mar 2018
Medical passed -24 mar 2018
Is this My IP1 or IP2 and When should i expect PPR.
Please add me to watspp group or provide the link .
seems like you are in direct IP2 after MEP ‘cause the message says ‘we are processing your background check’ while IP1 usually states ‘we will let you know once we start your background check’

but who knows, some people get their PPR’s even still being in IP1 stage, so nobody knows when, range is from 1 month from AoR date to 6 months and more...we have to be patient, that’s all we can do for now I think..we cannot speed up the process

Reactions: aniketagnihotri
Apr 12, 2018
seems like you are in direct IP2 after MEP ‘cause the message says ‘we are processing your background check’ while IP1 usually states ‘we will let you know once we start your background check’

but who knows, some people get their PPR’s even still being in IP1 stage, so nobody knows when, range is from 1 month from AoR date to 6 months and more...we have to be patient, that’s all we can do for now I think..we cannot speed up the process
thanks for the info.

please let me know if any more information if u guys have.

please provide me the watsapp link.

TIA and all the very best to you

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
I do that as well, thank you
interesting, does cic have a practice of sending ppr paper letters instead of email even though most of the people apply online?
you never knew what
Please can u explain why she needs to check mail before passport request. I don't understand.
there is no explanation to that, its just that I know few scenarios where the PPR was sent to the agent or lawyer used in past, and its better to check post, if they send you by post ,

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
When is an application considered to be complete to get an AOR.

Is it the date when they get the results of medicals from eMedical or the date I submit my e-APR ?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
When is an application considered to be complete to get an AOR.

Is it the date when they get the results of medicals from eMedical or the date I submit my e-APR ?
AOR IS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION. USUALLY SENT AFTER YOU TRANSMIT UR APPLICATION. AND IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU PASSED THE COMPLETENESS CHECK YET.