+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
you never knew what

there is no explanation to that, its just that I know few scenarios where the PPR was sent to the agent or lawyer used in past, and its better to check post, if they send you by post ,
Thanks, im not using a representative

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Everyone, is there any stage like background check passed? how do we know that it well well expect requesting the the gcms notes?
and how do we also know eligibility test was passed?

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello Everyone, is there any stage like background check passed? how do we know that it well well expect requesting the the gcms notes?
and how do we also know eligibility test was passed?
yeap, once you will pass everything u will receive PPR

on screen u won't see lots of activity, just keep in mind once you cleared medical its taking close to 5-6 weeks on average to get PPR, if everything is ok.

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you for the invite!

How long does it take to get the BOWP? The problem is that my employer needs the actual permit to issue the contract extension and by that, being under Implied Status won´t work in my case.
BOWP takes a while... From what I saw on this forum is ~2 months.

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
CEC Inland
RPRF paid upfront
AoR March 1/2018
MEP March 7/2018
Seems like direct IP2 right after MEP March 7/2018
still waiting...
latest trend for Feb applicants seems to me like it takes 1-2 months to get PPR, do not know what to expect though...it is already been 42 days today
Sent you an invite link to join our March CEC AOR WhatsApp. Feel free to join.

I'm direct IP2 as well. I think people with end of Feb AOR are starting to get PPR, so hopefully it'll be your turn soon.

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
AOR- 18 Mar 2018
Medical passed -24 mar 2018

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this My IP1 or IP2 and When should i expect PPR.

Please add me to watspp group or provide the link .
Link PM'd. Wording suggests IP2.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
got BOWP approved just now, applied the same day I did apply for PPR
is it a good sign?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
u r still IP1 as your ME is not cleared
But my background Chek went from in progress to NA and to we are processing your background check without medical.

The bgc went from complete NA1,IP1,NA2 to IP2 in more than a week but ME is not cleared. The only explanation is, IRCC started my process without ME which makes senses because I’m CEC inland. It processes faster. By the time my ME cleared would be almost a month, and all my CEC friends got ppr a month after. So even if I am waiting for ME, I still expect my timeline to be the same as my friends. Also, we work at Canadian banks. And came here 18 years old university, no travel history, easiest CEC lol

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
But my background Chek went from in progress to NA and to we are processing your background check without medical.

The bgc went from complete NA1,IP1,NA2 to IP2 in more than a week but ME is not cleared. The only explanation is, IRCC started my process without ME which makes senses because I’m CEC inland. It processes faster. By the time my ME cleared would be almost a month, and all my CEC friends got ppr a month after. So even if I am waiting for ME, I still expect my timeline to be the same as my friends. Also, we work at Canadian banks. And came here 18 years old university, no travel history, easiest CEC lol
Your logic makes total sense and I’d say you are in IP2 based on the wording. However, I’d ask for a copy of the medical report just to be 100% sure that the lack of MEP is not a result of any mistakes/flags on the medical exam report.

Cheers.

Reactions: aniketagnihotri