+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Congrats! yes totally normal. You will receive a second email with PR credentials
Hi,
CEC INLAND
ITA: Aug 3, 2022
Submission: Aug 5, 2022
Medicals Passed: Oct 6, 2022
First PR Confirmation: Nov 22, 2022( Replied to the email saying am out of Canada and my marital status is going to change)
Webform post marriage: Dec 9, 2022
Spouse Docs Submission: Jan 5, 2023
PR confirmation emails for me & my spouse: Jan 27, 2023

Isn't my wife supposed to receive passport request email as she is outland? We both got the same PR confirmation emails. I replied to the email with details, got an automated response. Is that normal? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ahsijaj

Nov 4, 2022
Sharing my timeline here.

ITA: 6th July (CRS 559)
16th Aug: Completed 1 yr Canadian experience
17th Aug: Submitted PR application - Received AOR
13th Oct: Biometric Linked
31st Oct: Medical Passed but disappeared (had used old medical)
31st Oct: ADR for PCC - uploaded same day
15th Nov: Acknowledgement for ADR received
22nd Nov: Medical Passed again
21st Dec: Got hit by a procedural fairness letter questioning duration of employment in canada. My employment commenced before arriving in Canada and i was working remotely for a month. But i submitted my eAPR after completing 12 months, assuming that it will be self explanatory.
28th December: Submitted a detailed response and explanation with supporting docs (45 pages!!!)
Silence for a month!
26th Jan - Ghost update (no changes to CIC account)
27th Jan – Another Ghost Update.
27th Jan: portal email

Last one month after receiving the PFL was very stressful. I started to doubt my entire application. Everything looked like a mistake. I learnt to never assume and expect immigration to understand your case on their own without you explaining.

I can finally breathe and hope everyone gets through without trouble!

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Portal email
man, thats just crazy from ircc. I am sure you guys will get is soon. I am also july aor, got portal email on dec 29, uploaded photo and have been waiting for copr since then. What really bothers me is July folks with such high crs scores .. they took 6 plus months. but some september, october guys got ecoprs already. not fair if you ask me

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, just a bit curious.. Is there anyone from Jul/Aug AOR still waiting for PPR?
Still waiting for PPR ... no update since last September. Still eligibility checking while everything else is already checked. (weird that they have done everything except eligibility)

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
man, thats just crazy from ircc. I am sure you guys will get is soon. I am also july aor, got portal email on dec 29, uploaded photo and have been waiting for copr since then. What really bothers me is July folks with such high crs scores .. they took 6 plus months. but some september, october guys got ecoprs already. not fair if you ask me
I know my friend got invited after me... she sent her file 2 months after me and ... she's already her PR now.

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Got a ghost update today.
Was able to call agent again today, still in background check. Agent said one of the background check was completed, that is what the update was for.
I lived in few countries, probably that is why it is taking time I guess.
And yes, my VO is also Edmonton.

Znwer

Dec 5, 2022
Sharing my timeline here.
CIC In-land
ITA: 3rd Aug (CRS 538)
24th Aug: AOR
12th Oct: Ghost update
13th Oct: Medical Passed
27th Jan: Ghost update (no changes to CIC account)
30th Jan: portal email

Sidstar25

Jan 31, 2023
My timeline so far: CEC Inland

Applied to BC PNP, got nominated with an overall CRS score of 1041.

ITA - July 6, 2022
AOR - July 10, 2022
Medicals Passed - Sept 7 (I used old medical)
Medicals Passed Again - Oct 21
Eligibility and Background Check still in review

Haven't heard a thing since and it's almost been 7 months so far. Hoping to hear something soon!