+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

esplanades

Jul 19, 2022
I thought we should have a thread here for everyone who submitted in July (from the newly restarted EE draws)!

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
CEC Inland,Old bio
  • ITA: July 20
  • AOR: July 25
I was looking through my email and saw that IRCC sent an email on July 7th that we have to do upfront medical even if you are in Canada(old medical cant be used again) , I had uploaded Old medical but will do another tomorrow and upload through webform.

Just a sidenote so no one makes the same mistake that I did

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
[/QUOTE]
I was looking through my email and saw that IRCC sent an email on July 7th that we have to do upfront medical even if you are in Canada(old medical cant be used again) , I had uploaded Old medical but will do another tomorrow and upload through webform.

what do you mean you have to do it again ? medicals are valid for 12 months. yous medicals were done brefore 12 moths ???

Reactions: kasra545

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
what do you mean you have to do it again ? medicals are valid for 12 months. yous medicals were done brefore 12 moths ???
[/QUOTE]
My medical is more than 12 months but I did it when I applied for a study permit. The whole thing is very confusing, we got this email on July 7th,
---------------------------------------------------
We would like to inform you of recent changes to the Express Entry requirements for the Immigration Medical Examination (IME).

As of July 7, 2022, if you receive an invitation to apply (ITA), an upfront Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application, whether you are in Canada or outside of Canada. Your family members, must also have their IME results, even if they aren’t coming with you.
Thank you for your cooperation,
--------------------------------------------

However when you click on the IME link, you will see the IME page and this section, I thought this still meant I could use old medicals but just to be safe and not get refused, I will do a new one. Also, I noticed that they haven't updated the IME page as the last update was April 2022 hence very misleading.

-----------------------------------------
If you and your dependants are inside Canada
If you have already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (for example, to work or study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an

• information printout sheet or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents, your IME, or unique medical identifier number from your previous medical exam when you apply online.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.
----------------------------------------------------------

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
in your case yes you have to give medicals again for sure.. you are applying for PR means you have to give a new one no matter what. and this should be less than 12 months old.

Reactions: Zee234O

canuck655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hello,

CEC Inland
ITA: July 6th
AOR: July 23rd
CEC Inland, Single, Upfront medical, Old Bio
  • AOR: July 22
CEC Inland,Old bio
  • AOR: July 25
I thought we should have a thread here for everyone who submitted in July (from the newly restarted EE draws)!
Can you add your cases here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

esplanades

Jul 19, 2022
It's going to be a little rough for me since I'm going through immigration attorneys (I don't actually have the login information), but I will try to keep it updated.

I *truly* hope that the six months will be reached, but it went from 13 to 14 months recently in the tracker so I'm a bit nervous.

canuck655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
It's going to be a little rough for me since I'm going through immigration attorneys (I don't actually have the login information), but I will try to keep it updated.

I *truly* hope that the six months will be reached, but it went from 13 to 14 months recently in the tracker so I'm a bit nervous.
I think those timelines aren't accurate. If you look at other threads here from July, Aug, Sep, Oct 2021 many people got processed in 6 months or under but some were long standing. No idea how they decide which is which but hopefully we don't up in the long standing bucket.

esplanades

Jul 19, 2022
I guess it's hard for me to understand why some get processed in 70 days and others take 250+ in seemingly the same batch. Are some cases really that complicated?

canuck655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I guess it's hard for me to understand why some get processed in 70 days and others take 250+ in seemingly the same batch. Are some cases really that complicated?
No idea. I won't get an ITA til 17th or 31st based on my score so I'll be following along you guys to see the rough process timelines

Reactions: kasra545