Sarr

Sep 17, 2021
Inland applicant - one dependent

AOR: July 21
Medical passed: August 26
GU: September 16
ADR: September 21
October 1st: Received an email saying “we successfully received your documents”

November 9: received emails (both applicants) with the title of “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – Exxxxxxxxx) with a pdf attached titled “Annex A – Pre-email – Invitation” saying:

“Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).”

Last edited:

Bhupinder79731

Aug 16, 2018
Inland applicant - one dependent

AOR: July 21
Medical passed: August 26
GU: September 16
ADR: September 21
October 1st: Received an email saying “we successfully received your documents”
November 9: received emails (both applicants) with the title of “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – Exxxxxxxxx) with a pdf attached titled “Annex A – Pre-email – Invitation” saying:

“Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:

 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:”
VO?

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Did any one tried contacting ircc today?I am gtting an automated mesage saying that the centre is closed though its almost 9 am,and its supposed to open at 8am.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Did any one tried contacting ircc today?I am gtting an automated mesage saying that the centre is closed though its almost 9 am,and its supposed to open at 8am.
It is a remembrance day holiday in Canada today. They will start working tomorrow, but i assume most of the staff will be on holiday tomorrow as well. This week was very short. Hope for next week.

Reactions: AnurajAnnie

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys. I received an email today from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (Application No). Do you guys know if this is the ECOPR? Also, I'm wondering if this is a legit email from them since today is a holiday to some of the provinces.
Yes it is a legit email but not a eCOPR ..... Reply back with the required details -> then u will get the portal credentials -> then upload your photo -> then u will get the eCOPR -> then u will get the PR card.

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Yes it is a legit email but not a eCOPR ..... Reply back with the required details -> then u will get the portal credentials -> then upload your photo -> then u will get the eCOPR -> then u will get the PR card.
It is legitimate if you see the email from that I’d
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for all applications you will receive separate email to reply with an attachment stating on what needs to be sent by option on how to create portal credentials for all the applicants.

Once the portal credentials are created you will need to update the address where the PR Card will be sent and the photo upload that will be printed in the PR Card.

IRCC reviews it and releases the eCOPR document.

With details in English followed by French
Congratulations !!!

Last edited:

bennyrr

Oct 9, 2021
Its a good news then! Thank you for confirming guys. I hope everyone is moving along well with your own applications.

Once Ive replied with the required information, do you know how long they take to reply and provide me with the portal credentials?

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Another day!
Few more 21-31st AORs shall receive good news.

Never give up on the things that makes you smile :)

Good day!

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Its a good news then! Thank you for confirming guys. I hope everyone is moving along well with your own applications.

Once Ive replied with the required information, do you know how long they take to reply and provide me with the portal credentials?
It can take minutes to hours to days ... there are no fixed timelines. Just don't delay anything from your side. Your AOR?

bennyrr

Oct 9, 2021
It can take minutes to hours to days ... there are no fixed timelines. Just don't delay anything from your side. Your AOR?
Here's my timeline.
AOR: July 27, 2021
Medical passed: August 27, 2021
Additional information submitted (PCC): September 8
Bio requested: September 9
Bio submitted: September 10

NO GUs

Then this email with subject line IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal was received today, Oct 11
Even after this email, nothing was changed in my IRCC account.