AOR: Oct 4, 2021

VO: Edmonton

Medical, Criminality, Info Sharing: Nov 2021

Eligibility tagged RR: Nov 2021

Security: Not started until September

BC Status: "We are processing your background check.." since Nov 2021

GU: Oct 20, 2022 (2nd medical pass)

GU: Oct 25, 2022 (Nothing changed)

Portal Confirmation: Oct 26, 2022 from Montreal, replied Oct 26, 2022.

Portal Creation: waiting

eCOPR: waiting

PR Card: Not applied yet

Stay strong everyone, I am sure the misery is almost over. Thank you very much for all your support, strength and time. I’ll keep you all posted on the next steps and the progress.;)
Congradulations!

Do you know exactly when was the eligibility review required cleared? Thanks~

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Congradulations!

Do you know exactly when was the eligibility review required cleared? Thanks~
Hi, thanks!
I received two ghost updates. One on Oct 20, and the other on Oct 25. The first one updated my medical as passed for the second time, and the other I believe was for the approval because I received the approval email at 8 am on Oct 26. Therefore, I think that my Eligibility was either reviewed along with my medical on Oct 20 and Security Check initiated, or my Eligibility Review and Security Check were both performed in one day (on Oct 25). My Background has always been "we are processing your background check…." so I have no precise indication on the Security Check.

jitendrajitu

Aug 5, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I know we have all been patient with this, but just giving some strong hopes to all October AORs... I received my PR confirmation last Friday on 14th Oct. Below is my timeline:

AOR: 4th Oct 2021
1st Medicals Passed: Nov 8, 2021
Biometrics Request: Nov 8, 2021
Biometrics completed: Nov 15, 2021
Medicals Expired: August 12, 2022
2nd Medicals Passed: Sept 23, 2022
PR Confirmation & Portal Request: 14th Oct, 2022
COPR Awaiting...

Good luck all!
Hey Congrats. !!!
My AOR date is 6th Oct 2021 and still waiting for the confirmation. It's strange how does this work, how they process the applications.

jitendrajitu

Aug 5, 2022
I just spoke to an ircc agent. She said everything is passed on file ( medical, info sharing, eligibility, criminality, security), just have to be patient and wait for the portal. AOR oct 5
Hey, would you please let me know the trick to connect with IRCC agent ? I tried to call IRCC so many time, I always hear online status and call never gets routed to an agent, it always says sorry can not route due to high volume of calls.

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hey, would you please let me know the trick to connect with IRCC agent ? I tried to call IRCC so many time, I always hear online status and call never gets routed to an agent, it always says sorry can not route due to high volume of calls.
Call 888-242-2100
When asking for UCI, Press 3-4-0
It connects you to Citizenship line.
Then ask them to transfer you to the pr line. Thats the only way. You may have to wait for 30-40 mins but someone will pickup