+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
AOR 28 July - No update.....last update on 4th Oct that we are reviewing the additional document you provided......additional document was the medical request, as I did not provide upfront medical

Reactions: COOKINGED

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
It is the same as my case but I got nothing after Medical passed on 18 August. I am so worried.
dont worry, ircc portal isnt always updated. im sure the application is moving in the backend. my ircc portal still shows application is in progress with only medial passed, everything else in process.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Any July AOR’s who received PR cards, please share your experience? My photo is still in review on the portal. Managed to link the PRC application to my account but not sure what to expect next.

Do they update when the card is issued?

Reactions: Pariya

kran75

Oct 12, 2021
AOR 28 July - No update.....last update on 4th Oct that we are reviewing the additional document you provided......additional document was the medical request, as I did not provide upfront medical
after how many days of applying, you were been asked for an additional document?

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
dont worry, ircc portal isnt always updated. im sure the application is moving in the backend. my ircc portal still shows application is in progress with only medial passed, everything else in process.
Thank you. what happens after all process passed like eligibility and background check? still, we should submit some things else or what?

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
AOR 18 July, no update after the Medical exam passed on 18 August.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I called CIC today and they said they cannot help. Because one time my application got refused after 3 months, I am so worried.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
What is the next step after receiving approval? Means after passing all processes such as a medical exam, eligibility, and background check? I want to travel to see my dad that is so sick.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
after how many days of applying, you were been asked for an additional document?
After 33 days, I received it for my medical. After another 33 days, they updated that they are reviewing my additional docs (although medical stasus was passed after 20 days)

Reactions: kran75