AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Good to see there's some movement this week. Only a few of us left in July, and hopefully some more positive news next week!
unfortunately there are plenty from previous months too.. hopefully everyone gets it soon

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
Got my PPR:
AOR - July 3 2018
Medicals Passed - July 17 2018
IP2 - July 18 2018
Called MP Office - May 8 2019
Ghost Update - May 17 2019
Confirmation of Eligibility and Background Check Passed - May 17 2019
Medicals Extended - Jun 4 2019
PPR - June 6 2019
Congrats!!! I have AOR of July 3 too. You gave me some hope :)

How do you know about Eligibility and background check? Was it reflected in account?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I dont think CIC have even called my employers yet, do you think they're even gonna bother? It seems it is employment that is the problem. Not sure how it takes an extra 6 months to make a 10 minute phone call.

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
Had my monthly follow-up call with one of the IRCC agents today, and learned some new information:
  • There was a deadline of June 9 for me to be contacted with an update (I didn't receive anything). The agent was therefore able to send out a notification to the case officer to update my case, in her words, "finalize your application"
  • My medicals are due to expire in a few weeks. The agent said that I may be asked to redo my medicals (at my cost) or they may be extended - it's completely up to the case officer
  • The background check consists of two components, security screening and criminality. My security screening was passed May 13, while criminality has yet to have a decision made. However, I was told that security is generally the longest hold up and criminality was waiting on the results of that.
So fingers crossed that there's movement at the station this week!

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Had my monthly follow-up call with one of the IRCC agents today, and learned some new information:
  • There was a deadline of June 9 for me to be contacted with an update (I didn't receive anything). The agent was therefore able to send out a notification to the case officer to update my case, in her words, "finalize your application"
  • My medicals are due to expire in a few weeks. The agent said that I may be asked to redo my medicals (at my cost) or they may be extended - it's completely up to the case officer
  • The background check consists of two components, security screening and criminality. My security screening was passed May 13, while criminality has yet to have a decision made. However, I was told that security is generally the longest hold up and criminality was waiting on the results of that.
So fingers crossed that there's movement at the station this week!
All I see is progress. You will get the PPR soon. And medicals will be extended.

Reactions: MCWrang

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
Received a new email response this morning, prompted by the call I had with the agent yesterday.

The latest update that they were mandated to supply me with is that there is still not update and that it's still in queue for review by an officer... same response as of a month ago. Seems the officer handling my case has a bit of a backlog of applications they are working through.

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
Received a new email response this morning, prompted by the call I had with the agent yesterday.

The latest update that they were mandated to supply me with is that there is still not update and that it's still in queue for review by an officer... same response as of a month ago. Seems the officer handling my case has a bit of a backlog of applications they are working through.
Profile updates some time in the last 48 hours. My medical now shows “July 23, 2018 you passed the medical exam”. Guess that means the medical extension was granted and hopefully PR is just around the corner.

Reactions: Muhammad_khurram